2. Pyar Hua Chupke Se TwS (First)

Start from the beginning

"Arnav sir", she knew that Lavanya was watching, "Will you taste these jalebis? I have prepared it with my own hands."

The most pitiful creature in this cat-fight was Arnav. Since Khushi had started behaving so lovey-dovey, his love life had become hell. He was also affected by the unprecedented love from Khushi Kumari Gupta. But he knew that she was acting just before Lavanya.

Now he couldn't behave harsh with the very beautiful woman, for the sake of his girlfriend. He had no choice.

"No ma'am thank you. I am diabetic."

"Oh Arnav sir...I have prepared it sugarfree. Whole college knows that you are diabetic."

Khushi could see Lavanya hurrying towards them. She was chitchatting with those college boys who considered her as the hottest professor in the college.
'Wearing skimpy, clingy sarees and deep neck blouses to pollute young minds!!'

Khushi immediately sat on the vacant chair beside Arnav when she sensed Ridhima behind her. "Take it na Arnavji...", she put hands on his shoulder, "You are so sweet that even sugarless jalebi will become pleasured." Her voice was husky.

"Khushi, it's enough!!" Lavanya was pissed off.

"Oh, Lavanya!! I didn't see you." She blinked her eyes slowly.

"Just shut up and stay away from Arnav! Don't you feel ashamed trying to woo a committed man?"

"Oh no Lavanya! I will never do such thing!" She was faking worry. "I thought Arnav sir loves you. Did something happen between you two?"

"No, no Khushi ma'am. Nothing like that. What are you saying Lavanya? Wooing and all...You know I love you." Arnav had known that Lavanya was not liking proximity between him and Khushi. But they had not yet talked about it openly.

Lavanya stomped her leg and went away from there. When Arnav tried to follow her, Khushi again stopped him."Arnav ji, jalebi!" Arnav sighed. Now he was sure that he is being exploited between these two women.

._._._.

Khushi was dressed in biege lehanga with backless blouse. Styling her hair open she had pinned the net dupatta to the side. It was her sister's marriage today and she was busy in wedding preparation.

It had been three months since her game of 'Annoying the hell out of Lavanya'. A lot had happened in this period. It had started to trouble Lavanya and Arnav's relationship, while Arnav seemed to be affected the most. His behavior had also changed. He had stopped consoling Lavanya every time she got angry.

"Professor Arnav and Professor Lavanya were having some trust issues. They were fighting in the Chemistry lab." Whole college was buzzing with the latest talks of the popular couple.

"I think Professor Arnav likes Professor Khushi. He looks more happy with her. That Professor Lavanya always tries to dominate the Greek God." Another gossip was in the canteen!!

Khushi was also not oblivious to it.
"Khushi ma'am, in your childish strife, you are putting their relationship at stake. It's too much now. Please stop it." Anjali had admonished her.