How it all began

c h a p t e r 1

•~👑~•

"Jongho, you're gonna be late for work. Hurry and wake up..!"

The twenty-one-year-old whines in annoyance as he heard his brother from outside of his bedroom door.

"Can you please not bang the door? You're gonna pay if it broke."

Jongho loudly said and he lazily turned to his side to check the time on his phone, which is placed near his desk.

Jongho rolls his eyes, as the time reads 7:40 am which is a bit early to Jongho.

"San, my work time is 8:30. It's still 7:40.", he groans.

"Then no breakfast for you.", Jongho heard his brother mutter outside and footsteps fading towards somewhere.

"Nevermind, I'm up."

Jongho sat up from his bed, ruffles his messy hair, and let out a big yawn. After stretching his arms and body, he jumped off of his bed and head directly to his bathroom, and took a refreshing cold shower.

Choi Jongho, a twenty-one-year-old boy who is a vocal coach and owns a music studio. Together with his older brother, Choi San, the two of them are living in a simple and comfortable house.

The two of them each own a studio, one for music and vocal lessons while the other one is a dance studio, who San owns.

They worked hard to earn. Ever since their parents passed away, they had worked hard and helped each other to survive, until they graduated and had built their studios and workshop. Their dream jobs.

After Jongho dries himself and changes into his work clothes, which are a simple tee and denim, he got out of his bedroom and walked towards their small kitchen, where San is seen cooking their delicious breakfast.

The smell of egg and bacon made the boy's stomach growl, earning a chuckle from the older male.

"You hungry, dear brother?", San teases as he turned off the stove that he used.

"Stop calling me that, and yes I'm hungry.", Jongho grumbles.

Jongho rolls his eyes at the nickname given to him by San and just sat down on one of the chairs at their dining table.

San then places a plate with Jongho's breakfast, not before pinching Jongho's cheek and greeting him a good morning, before he walked back to the kitchen to serve himself with food.

Jongho starts eating as soon as San sat down beside him and starts eating as well, not forgetting to thank San for the food before he took a bite on the delicious egg.

They ate in comfortable silence, except for music that is softly playing in the house, which is a classic song that the two know and enjoy.

Jongho would hum softly together with the music, while San lightly taps his feet on the ground, feeling the beat of the song.

"So, San. What time are you out later?", Jongho asked his older brother, pouring himself a glass of water from a pitcher.