십오

"finally, it's all over." yeonjun put his arm protectively around his boyfriend.
"what about the job interviews we took hyung?" soobin asked as he laid his head on yeonjun's shoulder.
"it's fine," yeonjun said, "as long as i have you."

not too long before that, they had their job interviews for different companies that day. after being exhausted, they met up for a dinner hosted by their friends from college.

yeonjun wasn't the scary, serious and cold hearted guy he was that january. his heart grew warmer for the small things in life. he eventually had many friends and he got to go out more.

soobin learned to be serious about the big things in life. when they went job hunting, they spent less time having dates and cuddling.

at last, after 8 months since graduation, the results were out. yeonjun was accepted for programmer in avery big company that paid well. soobin was accepted for systems analyst in he same company. they started work the next monday and they headed to work together.

one day, yeonjun woke soobin up in the little apartment they shared. it was a cold near spring day again. soobin held yeonjun's hand tightly as they rode a train to their office.
"soobin-ang," yeonjun said with a smile on his face, "what's today?"
soobin stopped in his tracks. "our anniversary." he bent down and kissed his hyung's cheek. "let's eat out later at our college usual."

they worked hard that day and took evetrything with a smile, knowing that they would have something warm later that day. after the day, they met at the entrance of the building, hand in hand, towards their usual dinner spot, tubatu bar.

seongwon and minjae still worked there. they greeted the two males that walked in together. they got their favorite, grapefruit soju and skewers. soobin poured the first drinks, like he always did. they toasted and drank, wishing that they could be forever together.

______

hello! zoe here! i wanted to say thank you for reading the chemistry of us! im sorry if it was really short but this is how i planned it. thank you again and stay safe 💕