Epilogue - Part 3

He looked at every person that passes by the road as he wait for you to arrive. He keeps on saying Tch every time a girl passed by and it wasn't you.

You hurriedly ran towards the cafe near the bus station because you were already 15 minutes late. On your way to the bus stop you saw a little girl crying saying she got separated with her parents, you couldn't just pass by her so you helped her even though you only have 5 minutes before the agreed time.

Panting, you stopped at the cafe. You looked around and saw a certain silver haired boy watching every person that passes by. You smiled to yourself and slowly walked in front of him.

You heard a faint tch from him as you walked closer.

He was too busy watching the people on the road that he didn't notice that it was you who was standing in front of him. He was ready to shout at youfor blocking the way but when he looked up,he immediately turned red and stood up.

''Y-Y/N?! W-What to-took you so l-long?! Do you know how much I--'' He stopped and tried to calm himself down.

''I thought you weren't coming...'' He whispered to himself.

''I'm s-sorry Killua, there was a little girl  and she was separated from her parents so I helped her, I r-really REALLY tried my best to--''

''Idiot, It...it doesn't matter now that you're here.'' He said lightly hitting your head. He sighed in relief now that he can see you, your presence comforted him.

You flinched at his touch, and blushed.

You realized that you're finally with him. And you can't wait to tell him what you truly feel. Your heart beats so fast now that you can see him, you wanted to tell him alot of things but you noticed how noisy it  is because of the vehicles passing by and the people around you.

''Do you want to go somewhere quiet??'' You asked him and held his hands.

His body froze and he felt hot,he can't help but to blush at your suggestion. ''Stop thinking weird things Killua!!'' 

He nodded ''O-Okay..''

It wasn't the perfect place but on your way to the bus station you saw a field with some flowers growing on the ground, you thought it would be better than confessing on a bus stop.

Killua mentally scold himself, this is not really the place he had in mind, he thought it would be more darker and closed. [A/N: LMAO]

He cleared his throat trying to dismiss his thoughts.

You let go of his hands but he stared at his hands for a good 10 seconds, he couldn't believe that you actually held hands. In fact, he is so happy he could probably fly right now,but he doesn't want to look like an idiot so he tried  his best to be calm.

''Y-Y/N I..T-Than----'' 

''Shhh'' You blocked his lips using your hands. ''Let me talk first.'' You cleared your throat. 

You always loved killua's flustered expressions, you liked teasing him as much as he likes teasing you. You practiced a speech on your way to the bus station but you completely forgot everything you wanted to say now that you're in front of him.

You bit your lips and took a deep breath.

You tried to remember how and why you chose him, but then you realize there's no actual reason. You just. Love him.

You move away your hands from his lips and you felt embarrassed, you dragged him all the way here and now you can't say a word. You wanted him to feel special, you want to see his flustered face because of you.

''Killua.''

He froze.

''You...always....all this time...you were the one that I truly love.'' You stumbled on your own words but you were able to say what you really want.

Its true. You just kept on hiding your own feelings but you actually liked Killua from the very start. Its funny how you think Killua can't be honest with his owns feelings when you're actually the same. Your feelings for him grew everyday, you loved teasing him and you also love it when you got all his attention.

You were just confused and you didn't want to hurt your friends. But when you realized that you're hurting them the more you hide your feelings that's where you decided that you need to accept your feelings from now on.

Now that you were able to say that to killua, you felt as if there was a giant stone that was removed from your heart.

Killua didn't know how to react. He was flustered at your words.

You felt more embarrassed as seconds passes by and Killua isn't saying a word.

''S-Say something!'' You unknowingly said.

''I love you.'' Those words escaped from his mouth, he looked more shocked than you do. His face turned red as he realized what he just said.

You couldn't contain yourself and your body moved on its own. Your lips was suddenly touching his. When you realized that you kissed him your eyes widened and tried to move away.

Killua was shocked as well, but when you tried to move away he quickly pulled you back and wrapped his arms around you.

Both of you are red as a tomato, you were both stiff at first but slowly, you relaxed at the kiss.

It was a gentle kiss at first but seconds later Killua pulled you closer and deepens the kiss between the two of you, you slowly pulled away trying to catch your breath but he immediately kisses you again deeply. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. 

''I will never let you go Y/N..I love you..''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD IM BLUSHING LMAO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!! I WILL UPLOAD A NOT SO IMPORTANT THANK YOU NOTE LATER I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE ENDINGS~