Prologue

A girl was standing in the Top of a Giant tree that was known as the worlds Biggest and tallest Tree.

"D-Do I really have to go there?" A girl ask while looking and pointing down with a Scared face.

"Yes. y/n you will, and there is no backing up. Now go there and make use of that Power of yours!"

"But Ging-san! I dont want to! I...I..I dont know what's in there! M-Maybe there's a Human there that is eating a Creature like me!" The girl pleaded

"Y-you consider yourself a Creature?" Ask the man while his left eye was twitching.

"Y-Yeah?! So I definitely WONT go!" The girl stubbornly said and turned her back.

"Y-you little...Just go there already!" The man was pissed off and pushed the girl down. The poor girl was caught off guard as she tried to reach for the evil mans' hand.

Wha-? Ging-saaaaaaaaan!" The girl shouts while her tears was pouring down.

The man was grinning looking at her falling. And giving her a "You can do it" Look.

Curse you gin-san.." The girl murmured to herself while Sniffing.

~

"Did I just see something falling??" Gon thought while looking at the sky.

"Oy! Gon!" Leorio shouts at the boy looking at the sky

"Oh! Sorry Leorio..I just thought I saw something falling in the sky.." Gon explained

"Its probably just your Imagination Gon. Lets Go. Kiriko-san is Guiding us." Kurapika said with a smile

Gon just nodded and smile back. But I really thought I saw something." Gon thought
~

You were wiping your Tears and getting ready for your Landing. When you notice a Boy standing in the direction youre supposed to Land.

"Hey! W-watch out!" You shout your heart out but the Boy did'nt give a sign of moving. So you ready yourself and closed your eyes.

But when youre about to land the boy was moved by the guy beside him. That's why you landed on your Butt.

"O-Ouch..." You said Teary Eyed while Trying to Stand up

The Three boys that was standing In front of you was Staring at you with a schock and Confused face.

------------End of Prologue---------

Yey! I hope its not THAT boring - w -
Please Support this story! Vote and Comment!

A/N: Your Clothes is on the picture!