22(The guy in the basement)

"I don't understand. What is going on?" Kihyun questions. Shownu went straight into his bedroom not sparing Kihyun one last glance. Shownu's head feels like it will burst as severe headaches strike its best in him.

"Okay, Let's wait for the other's to come before we start the lesson." Beakhyun sets himself on the couch after watching Shownu enters his bedroom.

"What others? Who's coming?" Kihyun curiously asks while looking at Beakhyun with furrowed eyebrows. Beakhyung didn't speak nor utter a single word. He just scrolls on his phone waiting for the other guys to arrive.

After a few minutes, Sehun and Chanyeol enter the house wearing all black and a mask on their faces. Chanyeol seats beside Baekhyun and Sehun went straight into the basement to see who is the guy Beakhyun was talking about. To say that Kihyun was scared and on the verge of panic is an understatement. He was beyond terrified seeing Chanyeol and Sehun entering Shownu's house.

What the hell is happening? Why are these people here?

Kihyun stares at Beakhyun flirting with Baekhyun and the thing that comes out in his mouth was "Are you, gays?" Beakhyun and Chanyeol both look as Kihyun smile plastered on their faces. Chanyeol held Beakhyun's hand and showed it to Kihyun. There was a sudden awkwardness between Chanyeol and Kihyun that makes the younger choke on his own saliva.

A few more seconds. Wonho, Jooheon, and Hyungwon arrived. All 3 of them landed their eyes on Kihyun seating on the couch with Beakhyun and Chanyeol not expecting Kihyun to be there as well. Kihyun surprisingly looks at them.

" What are you doing here?" Jooheon was the first one to speak. Kihyun stood up not knowing what to say.

"I invited him here. Oh, wait! Shownu invited him here." Beakhyun corrected letting go of Chanyeol's hand.

"Sit down." Baekhyun walks towards Kihyun and motions him to sit down by holding his shoulder.

"Why?" Wonho asks.

"Because Kihyun will have a big part in this mission," Beakhyun confidently explains. All four of them glare at Kihyun. Kihyun stared at Beakhyun, bewildered.

"What does that mean?" Hyungwon asks.

"Well since all 3 of you are here let me explain first the reason why you are here, being invited to Shownu's house. You all know that someone wants to kill Shownu and surprisingly Kihyun as well. We are here to protect each other. Missions are not new to you guys since you've been in so many missions already, however, this is something different. This is something big. Something we don't have an idea of, something big is behind all this and they want us all dead. I don't care if you are all angry at Kihyun but set that aside because that is not what's important right now. Shownu hasn't slept for almost 3 days now getting all sorts of information here and there, taking care of things for you all of you."

"He even went to Yoongi to make a deal with him because for now. We are not enough. We don't have an Idea who is beside all these things. So we have to make everything as smooth as we can. And in that case, you can all protect Y/N." Beakhyun explained.

"What do you mean Yoongi? Why did Shownu end up making a deal with Yoongi?" Kihyun asks.

"It's not my story to tell. You better ask Shownu about that later." Beakhyun said.

"So what is the plan?" Wonho asks avoiding Kihyn's gaze.

"Let's wait for Shownu to wake up. For now, we have to take care of that guys in the basement. Sehun is there by himself." Beakhyun said.

All 7 of them walk their way to the basement. Upon opening the door they saw a tall guy examining the man seating of the chair all tied up but with now a cloth on his mouth. Kihyun was terrified on what is going on. He has an idea with gangs and mafia but didn't think that he would be a part of it someday. Sure, his father was a part of it but didn't think that he will witness everything with his own eyes either.

Kihyun stood there at the very back of other guys and just watch as Sehun starts to examine the male.

"This is the first time I saw this guy," Sehun said to break the silence.

"I feel like I've seen him somewhere," Wonho said. They all look at Wonho with a questioning look.

"Jooheon, remember when we went to the cafe to meet Shownu not long ago? I saw him dining in the same cafe which is not too far away from our table. I was wondering why he does he keeps looking at our table. So he wants to kill Shownu?" Wonho said with his arms crossed on his chest.

"And Kihyun." Hyungwon breaks. All of them look at Hyungwon.

"W-Why me? Wh-what did I even do?" Kihyun nervously asks.

"So this kid knows that Shownu has no other connection except for you guys?" Jooheon spoke.

"Maybe." Chanyeol answers.

"I still don't know the reason why he wants to kill. Kihyun and Shownu tho." Chanyeol added.

"I saw him following Kihyun not long ago too. I just didn't bother because I thought he was someone he knew." Hyungwon says, looking intensely at the male tied up on the chair.

"When was he here?" Sehun asks.

"Last 4 days ago." Beakhyun answers.

"Did you even let him eat or drink something?" Kihyun looks at the man on the chair.

"I did. I feed him now and then every time I come and visit him. Aren't I the sweetest?" Baekhyun complimented himself.

"How can he even eat with cloth in his mouth? and why is he still unconscious?" Jooheon asks.

"I drugged him. I have no choice because he keeps shouting for help." Beakhyun answeres

"No one will hear him even if he screams to death tho. So when is he going to wake up?" Chanyeol asks.

"Tomorrow, maybe?" Wonho asks.

Kihyun finally steps a little closer to the male tied up on the chair. He saw something, like a tattoo on his collarbone.

"What is this?" He asks. Sehun takes a closer look at the tattoo and there he finds out who wants to target them.

_______________________

Okay! So just tell me honestly if this is getting a lot boring. Sorry I really am