## 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁.𝗲𝘅𝗽

Start from the beginning

"Is something wrong?" Haechan asked her, a worried tone in his voice.

"It's just my head and stomach. It's probably because of my nerves," She reassured him, but it sounded like she was reassuring herself as well.

The plane came to a stop and everyone started to rush out of the plane. Pilot started to thank everyone on the speaker, but Hyosoon couldn't hear anything but her heartbeat and her shaky breathing.

Angel starts to get up from her seat, but a sharp pain in her stomach brings her to the ground. Haechan quickly picks her up, worries filling his head. He searches for his elder, and calls them over.

Johnny walks up to them, his eyes concentrated on the youngest maknae.

"What happened?" He asked Haechan, but Haechan doesn't know.

"She said her stomach and head was hurting because of her nerves, but I don't think that the case," He informed the eldest.

"We'll take you to the hospital after we leave the airport," Johnny told the girl, who nods while in pain.

The eldest helps her off the floor and guided her off the airplane. Hyosoon takes small steps, wincing every time her stomach cramps. Haechan watches her with worry, scared of what's wrong with the other maknae.

The three catches up to the members, who waited on them. The members eyes turn to the girl who clings onto Johnny with a face full of pain. They rush to the member, asking the tall boy what's wrong with her.

"I don't know, but we have to head to hospital as soon as we get in the car," He told the manager, to which he agreed.

They start to exit out of the gate, immediately mobbed by fans and the paparazzi. The members form into the circle, shielding the girl from the mob.

As they kept walking, Hyosoon's headache and stomach pain kept getting worse by each step. Johnny holds her tighter as he could feel the young girl become weaker.

After what felt like hours but was just ten minutes, the group heads into the vans. Johnny helps Hyosoon into the van first before getting in it himself. The girl forms into a ball i. her seat, string of muffled groans escape from her as well as tears.

"It hurts so much," The girl cried, making the members in the car even more worried.

"It'll be alright. We're heading to the hospital, just stay with us for now," Yuta told her, petting her hair to comfort her.

"Do you know why you're in pain," The manager asked her.

"It was right after I drank the water the hotness refilled for me," She said, her words stuttered as groans kept escaping from her.

"She freaking poisoned her," Taeyong said through gritted teeth.

"Lets calm down, and focus on Angel," Johnny said with calmness.

The girl groans as her hearing starts to fade, as well as her sight. Her heartbeat was the only thing she could hear before her eyes started to give up.

──────────♡──────────

The girl wakes up, the hospital eyes shining on her, causing her to groan. After her eyes adjust to the bright light, she looks around and see her mother's head laying on the bed with muffled cries coming from her.