Book IV;No love can compare to the first

M/n's eyes snap open as he laid on his bed feeling suddenly more aware than when he went to sleep

M/n's eyes snap open as he laid on his bed feeling suddenly more aware than when he went to sleep.Something has been swimming around his head for quite some time and it retains to Death and the face they bare.... Something was super familiar to him, making it harder to push the thought away from the front of his brain,the possibility of putting all this odd dreams together scared him... Something's of his past he couldn't recall.

But the form that Death took, brought forth such emotions within his heart.

Putting his dream aside,M/n left his room in the Shop just to find Onxy and Skuld locked in a intense card game as Lucio stood on the side watching;he was also hoping a tray of breakfast food.
"Sorry Luci,I didn't mean to wake up so late.

"Ah, it's fine!These two were hungry but didn't want to bother you in such a peaceful sleep.So I went ahead and cooked this morning."

"Dammit!How are you so good at this?"Skuld calls out in frustration as Onxy beats them once again.Skuld after a few seconds calms down and chuckles...Such a familiar Sound to M/n,his heart began to ache but he didn't understand why.He shook his head and sat down at the table to eat with the people he cared greatly for.

🔷🔷🔷

Asra was off doing some research of his own..He knew something about the face that death decided to use to lure M/n in.
"Dia...I know what I did was wrong but I hope that you can forgive me and help me..."Asra mutters to the beautifully decorated grave stone.Even from the astral plane he knew that M/n's son is not happy with how things went.In fact she entrusted M/n's safety to Asra when the two were still young.

A ghostly figure appeared to the left of the stone;Dia's familiara maned wolf.

It took off running and Asra followed with questions.It didn't take long for Familiar to stop at a hidden grave stone and vanish from sight.
"Who is this?"Asra moved the vines and stems that grew around the stone but with no luck of finding out who it was;The engraving on the stone was unreadable and damaged by the weather but there was one thing that sat untouched yet hidden...The necklace the once belonged to Dia.
"Her necklace...Why would it be here of all places?"It took a while for Asra to piece it back together and when it call became clear he gripped the necklace in his hand.
"M/n's first love...."Guilt Rose in his chest immediately because of what he remembers of the person in question.Asra covered his mouth feeling sick to his stomach for what he did in his younger years.

Feeling like he uncovered too much of his horrible deeds from the past,Asra hurried home.
"Is Death punishing me even more?"

"No but you'll have to live with what you did."

"Gah!"Spooked more than anything Asra slipped and fell to the ground; landing on his rear.Death was standing far off yet close enough to see Asra and of course Asra saw them as well.
"Such a selfish stupid boy you were back then.Matter of fact, you're still a boy. Luci is more man than you'll ever be-"

"Death,You can't say anything about this necklace,M/n doesn't remember what happened!"

"Why not~Oh!I know why, you're trying to keep your two strikes intact,pft-For what? Trying to get into M/n dears pants?As if I'd let you!M/n deserves the best and I'll see to it,that he gets it.
What you did was foul, even the devil not I would tamper with someone's first love-But,I'll spare you this little secret but!If M/n choose you...You have to tell him the truth."Death walked off and vanished from sight.

"Death walked off and vanished from sight