~2~It's getting better

Pov.Ambar
I woke up quite early. I immediately went to the bathroom to get ready for today. I was very excited. Today is the first day of simulating a relationship with Simon. I'm a bit stressed but I think we'll succeed. I did my hair and make-up and put on beautiful style. Now it's time for breakfast. I went down to the dining room. There were pancakes waiting for me. After eating breakfast, I went to my room. I took my purse. Now I have to wait for Simon to come for me. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Certainly Simon came. I opened the door. Simon was standing in the doorway.

Simon: Hey! Ready?
Ambar: Sure. Are we going now
Simon: Yes, let's go

We left my house and walked towards Jam & Roller.

Simon: How do you feel that in a moment we will pretend to be a couple?
Ambar: I have a little stress but I think it will be good.
Simon: sure yes. We need to put some photo together on Instagram today.
Ambar: You're right. I look forward to the reaction of others to our relationship ...
Simon: I hope nobody guesses we're pretending to be a couple ...
Ambar: Me too.

We arrived at the Jam & Roller building. We went inside.
Ambar: Is it ready?
Simon: Always. And you?
Ambar: Me too. Let's go to the main room with the bar, stage and so on. There are always the most people there.
Simon: Let's go .. Now we behave like a couple
Ambar: Let's go.But embrace me  - I whispered.

Simon embraced me. We entered the room. Everyone looked at us immediately. Everyone was surprised. Probably nobody expected it. There were a lot of people in this room, there was also Matteo but also Luna. They both looked at us surprised. Simon and I sat down at the table. All the time I saw that everyone is watching the two of us.

Simon: Ambar I'm going to order something at the bar. Would you like something
Ambar: You can order a cocktail for me.
Simon: What's the taste? Strawberry, orange, raspberry or what?
Ambar: Strawberry, please

Simon: Good ... I'll be right back.

Simon went to the bar and I sat alone for a while. I thought about all this. I admit that Simon plays his "my boyfriend" role very well. He is a good actor. After a while Simon sat back next to me and gave me a cocktail.

Ambar: Thank you. We're good at pretending to be a relationship, right?
Simon: Very good. Everyone is looking at us.
Ambar: And very good.
Simon: Did you see the face of Matteo and Luna when they saw us?
Ambar: Yes! It was funny.
Simon: Then I have a rehearsal with Roller Band, you can be on this rehearsal
Ambar: Sure I will come. With pleasure.

Pov.Simon
We drank our cocktails. The time has come for my rehearsal with the Roller Band. We practiced and Ambar watched the whole rehearsal . Suddenly I noticed that Matteo approaches Ambar. I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't stop trying. I saw that they were going somewhere. Then I will ask Ambar what was going on.

Pov.Ambar
I watched the Roller Band rehearsal. Matteo came up to me suddenly.
Matteo: Can we talk?
Ambar: I'm busy right now
Matteo: It will take a while
Ambar: Good .. What do you want?
Matteo: Let's talk but not here
Ambar: Where?
Matteo: Come to the locker room.

We went to the locker room. We stood opposite each other.
Ambar: Well ... What did you want to talk about?
Matteo: Tell me .. what the fuck are you, Ambar?
Ambar: What do you mean?
Matteo: You are in a relationship with Simon. With this losing and moron?
Ambar: Don't talk about him like that! I have the right to meet who I want. Simon is a very good, emotional and honest boy. It's completely different from you. It's a hundred times better than you.
Matteo: You are wrong ... No one is as good as me. give me one more chance
Ambar: There is no such option. I already have a boyfriend and it's Simon. I am happy with him and I will never come back to you! And leave me alone
Matteo: Okay ... If you want. But I'm sure you'll come back to me again.

Matteo left furiously out of the locker room. Suddenly Simon entered the locker room.
Simon: hey are you okay?
Ambar: Yes yes. Is great
Simon: Are you sure?
Ambar: Yes! Will we take a picture together? And I will upload this photo to Instagram.
Simon: Good. Let's do

We started taking pictures. I chose the prettiest one and decided to post it on Instagram.

ambarsmith - Together with my favorite person 💓 @simonalvarez

Like it delfi.ofc, lunavalente i 20000  thousands other

jimmedina - I wish you happiness ❤
- ambarsmith - @jimmedina 💓
delfi.ofc - I don't believe it 😮❤ I have another news for a video!
matteofans - Are you not from Matteo anymore? 😢
simonalvarez - My treasure ❤

Comments (2986)

The photo with Simon caused a huge shock on the Internet. People didn't know that I broke up with Matteo.
I'm curious what will happen next but pretending to be with Simon is very interesting..