。ch. 3 。

3rd Person POV

Looking up [Y/n] saw Noi picking her up, her eyes still stung from sobbing and she hugged him tightly, too afraid to let go of him fearing he might just as well drop her and leave her there alone as she saw in her nightmare, but instead he cradled her in his arms and shushed her and went back to the place he had been while he was asleep, he sat back down and put little [Y/n] on his lap while rubbing circles into her back, as an attempt to calm her down, she stopped crying and slowly fell asleep in his arms, he soon fell asleep as well.

When the morning sun rose, Ava woke to see that [Y/n] was nowhere in her bed, she walked out quietly, and saw her sleeping in Noi's arms and she let out a sigh she didnt know she was holding, she then proceeded to walk into the kitchen so that she could make some breakfast, she decided on scrambled eggs and ham, she knew that [Y/n] didn't like eating scrambled eggs so she decided to add some food coloring into her dish, she looked i the cabinets and found [Favorite color] food coloring, and set it next to the mixing bowl.

After getting some eggs and cracking them and mixing them with some salt and pepper, she set apart a bit of the egg mixture for [Y/n]'s dish and proceeded to make some scrambled eggs, after she was done with 6 plates of scrambled eggs and sprinkled some ham on them, she went to make[Y/n]'s 'special' dish, she put about 2-4 drops of the food coloring into the mixture and mixed it up, afterwards she put the mixture into the hot pan and made scrambled eggs, she put [Y/n]'s serving into a pastel colored bowl with cute animals on it, and sprinkled some ham over in and set the dished on the dinning table, she got 5 glass cups and filled them with juice, a cup of tea, and a plastic cup of juice.

She went into the cabinets and took out a pan and a pot, she walked into the living room and banged them together
|
V

Everyone woke up with a start and Ava started laughing while [Y/n] went and pulled at Ava's shirt, making a cute angry face "I was sleeping!" "Yes, i know that, but it was irresistible!" [Y/n] looked at Ava "ir-ir-sis-table?" Ava started laughing even more, and called everyone to breakfast "What is this?" [Y/n] asked cautious of the [Favorite color] food in front of her, Ava smiled "That's, uhh-umm...magical princess-uhh food?" She said(asked) [Y/n]'s eyes sparkled "You mean, this is what princesses really ate?" All of the boys looked at [Y/n] in awe "Y-Yep, definitely princess food!" Ava said (sweat dripping from her face) [Y/n] started to chomp down on the food in front of her, she ate her food with starts in her eyes, then Ava placed a cup of orange juice in front of her "And the princesses told me that this was how they have shiny hair..." Ava whispered in [Y/n]'s ear.

So [Y/n] practically downed the entire cup of juice in less than 40 seconds, she got hiccups afterwards though, after she had finished her food, she ran to the TV but Ava picked her up "Aannd, where exactly do you think your going missy?" [Y/n] looked at Ava "To...go watch some TV?" She said (more like ask) Ava shook her head "I don't think so, today your mom is coming to visit" she said with pity in her voice, [Y/n]'s face was stripped of the joy she had earlier "Ma-mama's coming here?" Ava nodded sadly, [Y/n] got down and looked up at Ava "So, no fun today?" Ava looked at [Y/n] in sadness "I'm afraid not sweet pea..." [Y/n] let out a sigh "Does that mean I'll have to speak in the formal way?" Ava nodded at her and turned her back to clean the dishes, [Y/n] walked into Ava's room.

[Y/n]'s POV.

When i closed the door to mine and Ava's room i ran to you bed and sobbed into my pillow 'mama isn't the best person, i know she loves me, but sometimes she gets mad' i walked to my dresser still crying, and pulled out a dress

I looked out the door and called Ava, she came and helped me put on the dress, since it had a zipper at the back, and fixed my hair for me, she smiled at me and left the room, i sat on my bed and grabbed my big totoro plushie, ad started rocking b...

I looked out the door and called Ava, she came and helped me put on the dress, since it had a zipper at the back, and fixed my hair for me, she smiled at me and left the room, i sat on my bed and grabbed my big totoro plushie, ad started rocking back and forth on my bed while holding the plushie and felt tears roll down my face as i did this, i closed my eyes and thought of good thing 'fluffy bunny rabbits, cotton candy trees, oh! And chocolate flowers!' I smiled and wiped my tears away and stepped out the door, the house was super clean, and the guys where not here, i walked over to Ava "Where are they?" Ava looked at me and smiled "They went to the knight room, so they can practice fighting the dragons, but we cant tell your mom about them ok?" I nodded and smiled.

I walked over to the couch and sat on it, i looked out the window and starred at the tall buildings. I heard the door open and i saw mama talking with Ava, when she looked at me, she smiled "Hello darling." "Hello mama" she looked at me "No, you cant call me 'mama' call me mother..." i looked down "Yes, mother" i looked up at her and she smiled "good job darling" she said and sat down "[Y/n] darling, could you go fetch me a glass of water?" I stood up "Yes mother." .I walked to the kitchen and saw a glass filled with water on the counter, i got it down from there, and walked to the living room, and handed mama her glass, i stood beside her as she drank it and then she put it in my hand "Now leave, you pest..." i walked into the kitchen and closed the door, crying out loud...
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry this story is shorter tan the rest, i was working on a tight schedule, the other chapters are both 1,500+ words