I settled for a crappy movie, but I wasn't paying it any attention. I'm trying to avoid thinking about him, but I fail every time. Cozy in my couch, I sip my tea slowly, savoring it. I somehow manage to eat two cookies as I drink the tea, and thankfully it didn't make me sick.

Once I finish it, I turn the TV off. Propping my elbows on my knees, I hide my face in my hands, sighing heavily. How did I get so deep in this mess? How did I get so entranced by this man? I was always so careful. I've been hurt in the past, and I never gave myself so easily. But with him... it was easy. He made it easy. It was easy to be with him. To talk to him. To hang out with him. And sex... sex was never awkward or uncomfortable with him. It was mind blowing and intense. Fulfilling. It's as if we were the missing piece to each other's puzzle. But we couldn't be. It wasn't meant to happen. It was obvious.

I finally gather up the strength to get up. So I head to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth before going to bed. I'm dying to go to bed. Being exhausted is an understatement.

When I lie down on the bed, I sigh in content of how cozy and comfortable it feels. I need desperately to have a good night of sleep, with no dreams, no nightmares, no insomnia. Just sleep. Thankfully the tea served its purpose, in less than fifteen minutes I was fast asleep.

I'm sleeping profoundly when I'm awakened by the bell ringing. I sit up in my bed, holding onto my chest because my heart is bursting in my chest. Jesus, I was sleeping so well when I heard it, it almost gave me a heart attack. I'm trying to calm myself down when it rings again, this time for a few seconds longer.

I reach out and grab my phone from my nightstand so I can check the time. 04:13 AM.

What the fuck?

Who the hell is ringing my bell at 4 fucking AM? I swear if this is some of neighbors' kids pranking me, I'll lose my shit. I grumpily get off bed, walking barefoot towards the main door of my apartment. Peeking through the peephole, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Henry.

Taking a deep breath, I try to gather up the courage to open the door. He keeps ringing the bell, and I need him to stop or else I'll be in trouble with my neighbors. So I give in and open it.

"(Y/N)." He whispers, looking down at me as if I'm a mirage.

He's drunk off his ass. I can smell the scent of alcohol mixed with his own unique scent, that wonderful scent I've always loved and felt like home, from where I stand. He can barely hold himself up. Currently it's my door that's supporting him as he leans against it.

He pulls away from the door as he takes a step forward so he can go inside, but obviously, he starts tumbling down.

"Jesus, Henry." I mumble, jumping in to hold him. Jesus, he is so heavy.

We struggle a bit until he's finally straightened up, then I put his arm around my shoulders, helping him get to my couch and sit down. He leans his head back into the back cushions, sighing heavily as he closes his eyes.

"Why did you drink so much?" I ask rather quietly, hoping that he was at least capable of answering. "This is not you."

"I wanted to forget." That's all he says, his expression still the same.

"What did you want to forget?" I press a little harder. Hell, I desperately need to figure him out. I need him to make sense.

"Lots of things. Hurting you, mostly." He slurs, letting out a small sad chuckle right after. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought I was over it. I thought it would be different this time. I wanted it to be different."

"What do you mean this time?" I ask, praying he could still reply to this one and enlighten me. But he looked like he had fell asleep. I'm so confused, what the hell did he mean? "Different from what?"

But he never replies. He's fast asleep in my couch. I put his legs up on the couch and tuck him in, putting my fluffy blanket over him. I hesitate a bit, but I end up pressing a kiss to his forehead and whispering goodnight to him.

I head to my bed again. Letting myself fall backwards on the mattress, I sigh heavily. Great. Now I have drunk Henry sleeping in my couch. Just great. Drunk Henry making no sense just like sober Henry. Also great.

Now I couldn't fall asleep again. Not only am I super worried about him, afraid he needs to throw up or feels sick, and also, what has him worked up like this, but I'm also dreading our inevitable encounter in the morning.

That will be interesting.

Give me feedback???

Part 3???