So she just decided on a red and white flannel shirt with some jeans and brown heelless boots with straight hair.

When it came around three, was biting down in her second muffin and sipped her tea. When she was done, she was tapping her nail against the table. She waited a few more minutes before getting up and grabbed another muffin. Ten minutes isn't that bad. She isn't going to be one of those girlfriend who always nag at their boyfriend for not showing on time.

And she couldn't really get in touch with Darien because he doesn't have a cell phone. She thought it was strange that a seventeen year old boy doesn't have a cell phone. But oh well.

When three twenty came around she sighed, thinking he wasn't going to show, she heard the bell and his soap and spice smell hit her nose. She turned her head around and saw him walking towards her.

His hands were in his pocket when he came up to the table and sat on the other side of the booth. He looked down at the three muffin wraps and gave her a confused look.

"Uh, hungry.” she said.

"Right.", he said. "Look, sorry I'm late. Got lost.”

For some reason, Lena felt like that was a lie. "That's okay, you're here now. You look really nice.”

"Thanks.", he said and she waited for him to say something, but he didn't. She pressed her lips together and nodded, looking down at her lap. "Oh, right! You look really nice also to, but you look nice every day.”

A small smile slipped on her face when she looked up at him, "You never had a girlfriend before, have you?”

"Uh,” he said, rubbing his chin. "No, not really. I actually can't stand the girls I meet sometimes."

"Oh.", she said. "Buuut, I make an exception?”

"Yeah.", he said. "Soooo, what do you wanna do? I really have no idea what to do in this God for saking town. I have never lived anywhere where it's so quiet.”

"Well my house is not in option. I live outside of town and most of my family there for a weekend dinner. And after last night, I don't even want to be there.” she chuckled. "So how about yours like you mention? Maybe stop by and get Chinese?”

"Your still hungry?” he asked, his eyes widen and her cheeks blushed up. "Those muffins look like the size of someone head.”

"Uh, well, it's take some walking to get to your place and I'll be hungry again I'm sure by the time we get to the apartment.” she said, blushing harder. She didn't want Darien to think she's some pig.

"Okay, sounds good. Chinese and my house.” he said, getting up.

She got up and walked next to him as they left the coffee shop. She so badly wanted to hold his hand, but she was too nervous to reach out and take his in her hand. And God only knows his reaction if she does.