20

As the schizophrenic teen girl, Rose sits next to her best friend Grace. She thinks about all those little things in her head as she eats her ice cream with Grace.

She made Luke so that she could have a way to control something.

Rose always wanted her teacher dead because he wouldn't stop assigning stupid biology projects, so in her mind... She made Luke kill him.

Rose hated the way her baby brother always wakes her up from her naps during the day with his crying... She made Luke kill him in her mind.

Rose loved her fantasy in her mind, because she controlled it.

Grace had been Rose's best friend since they were little, Rose had never been able to get any others though.

Along the path of growing up with schizophrenia, Rose's mind created Luke.

Rose could never see Luke clearly when she took the pills. She could only see snippets of him. And she hated that. In Rose's mind, it looked like he had killed himself. But that was just because of the pills she takes.

Rose had started taking the pills when she realised that the illness was affecting her life. She didn't like the way Luke would always disappear when she took them ... So she stopped.

Rose loved the Luke. She became mentally and physically attached to him. She liked the way she controlled and made everything go in her fantasy. She made everything the way she wanted in her fantasy.

That's why she killed everyone in her fantasy.

She likes her fantasy way more than the reality.

Rose introduced Grace to Luke in her mind when Grace told her that she met a boy called Luke whose been messaging her a lot on Facebook.

Rose thought it would be a great idea to have them meet.

She didn't like it.

Luke started to act differently with Rose and Rose hated it. Rose still doesn't know why Luke disappeared all of a sudden. But she knows that Luke and Grace had something in her fantasy.

Rose hates the way people treat her differently because of her difference. So she gets Luke to kill them.

Rose can't see Luke anymore, it's like he killed himself. But Grace still has a boyfriend called Luke in real life.

The day Rose met Grace's real boyfriend, Luke. Was the day when fantasy Luke had disappeared.

Rose still misses Luke.

But she can't do anything to stop it.

It's either to face the harsh reality of the real world where opinions don't matter, or kill herself and try and find Luke again.

So she chose the second option.