✨34✨

Oh man got damn he's so pretty I wish I could 😔

Haeun's P.O.V
~2 weeks later~

"Okay, Haeun you can come out now." Hyera said holding the door open for me. After all this time, they finally think I'm ready to leave the room. I spent most of my time talking to Jisung and he told me how to control my powers and hearing and mainly about the sun (which I still can't go into for long).

"Do you really think I'm ready?" I asked being used to doing nothing all day. "I mean I can keep you locked up in here for another month if that's what you want-" "NO!" I shouted and scurried out of there. "And make sure you use protection!" Hyera shouted and I got embarrassed. "It's not like that!"

Zipping and zooming through the halls I found my way back to Jisung's room

Zipping and zooming through the halls I found my way back to Jisung's room. I knocked on the door before entering and there, standing in front of his door was Jisung. I ran to him and toppled him over. "Oof! The newborn strength is no joke." He joked. "I missed you." I said. "I spoke to you every day." "It's not the same without you there."

"So, Princess Haeun. Is there anything you want to do right now that you haven't done in the past 2 weeks Jisung said rubbing my back. "This is just fine." I said snuggling closer to him. "Why are you being this cute?" Jisung laughed. "I said I missed you." "Yeah but-"

A knock on the door disrupted Jisung's sentence. "Jisungie it's Taeyong." Taeyong said and Jisung got up to open his door. "What's up hyung?" "Oh good, Haeun you're in here too. We're coming up on a year of you being here in the castle Haeun." Taeyong said. "Wow has it really almost been a year?" I said reminiscing. So much has happened within a year.

"And that also means that your birthday is coming up too." Taeyong said. Yeah, that's right. The day I left home, it was my birthday but I never really said anything. I was more focused on getting away.

"Right well, there will be a celebration in the town for everyone to attend in celebration of you." Taeyong said. "Oh no, isn't that too much?" I asked. "From what I heard, you never really got to celebrate your birthday before. This is like 18 years of birthdays caught up." Taeyong said.

"Thank you Taeyong, really." I smiled. "It's the least we could do Princess Haeun."

"You ran away from home on your birthday?" Jisung asked "Yes

"You ran away from home on your birthday?" Jisung asked "Yes." "And you never got to celebrate your own birthday?" "No." "And you were so nice to me on my birthday." Jisung said. I laughed. "I still remember that day. I tried to make you breakfast but I forgot to add sugar to the pancakes." I remembered.

"Yeah, I tried so hard to swallow them because you tried so hard to make them. Out of all the things you've cooked before you couldn't make pancakes?" Jisung laughed. "It was too simple for my complicated brain to process." I defended.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you have the best birthday ever." Jisung said "Maybe with better pancakes though." Jisung laughed and I hit his arm. "I'll never cook for you again!" I said. "No I was just joking!" Jisung screamed grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him as I tried to crawl away.

"No you are a traitor to my culinary arts." I laughed. "What if I said sorry?" He said pinning me to the bed. I smirked and pushed him off of me and pinned him instead. "You should say sorry anyway." I said. "I like strong Haeun." Jisung joked.

So this book is mah favorite which is why I'll finish it quickly

So this book is mah favorite which is why I'll finish it quickly. Yes, your favorite, deadline doesn't have very much left but it's got anywhere from 5-10 chapters left in it. It depends on how many details I put inside of it and well, which ending I want to put into it.

Yes I said which there are many. What do you guys want to see? If no one comments I'll go with the original story ending 🥰❤️