Chapter 24: Ice On Fire

Start from the beginning

Sensing this, he reached out for her hand. His hand, she realized, feeling the dampness against her fingers, was still slick with her desire.
"We can still stop this if you choose."
He murmured softly, bringing her hand to his lips in a soft, soothing kiss.
"Tell me what you want."
His words, which he attempted to utter in care and consideration, came out a little huskier than he intended.
Like a shadowy figure, they raked across her skin, pushing away her fear once more.
"You know what I want."
She began, her eyes raking over his bare chest and shoulders like starved bear might an unfortunate traveler.
"I want you, dragon."

He gently began pulling her dress up, obliging she lifted herself so he could pull it over her head.
Once it was off he tossed it away like one might an old rag, and quickly climbed back atop her.
His naked body and the incredible warmth of it against her greeted her like a song in a sold out theater. Threading her fingers through his hair, she pulled him back into a kiss, relishing in the way his skin against hers felt, now at long last with nothing between them.
Under his weight her legs parted and his lower half fell between.
He roamed her body with his hands, skimming them all across her the sides of her breasts, waist, and stomach before finally settling on her thighs; parting them, he scooted until the head of his member lined with her. Having her so wet and so close all but blinded him with the urge to push fully within quickly and roughly, but he suppressed it, and instead took himself in his hand and began to pleasure her with his tip.
In what he would instantly deem the greatest act of self control of his life, still kissing her, he traced her slit, delving only the head into her hot, silken chamber, and it was only when she began to moan once more, and writhe her hips against him did he allow himself to push gradually deeper. It was a slow, agonizing process, and he could feel himself throbbing painfully in his grip, aching to be fully immersed, but with her pleasure being the treasure, he would do all that he could to strike gold.

When a little more than a third of himself inside, her kissing began to slow, as did the movement of her hips.
Her pleasure was slowly being replaced by pressure and growing discomfort.
"I wish I could suffer this moment of pain for you. Forgive me as I cannot " He whispered, pulling back from her kiss to press his forehead to hers. She could feel him trembling just as badly as herself, and in a strange way this brought her comfort.
"but I promise you it shall only last a moment, and afterwards I shall make you feel so good you will forget it ever happened." He vowed.
Moving his hand from himself, he gripped both of her hips and pulled her further onto him while simultaneously pushing inside with as much gentleness that he could muster. As he slid further within, Adelaide let out a pained cry, feeling in a way that could only be described as being split in two.
Her grip tightened around him and another sob soon followed.
"I am so sorry Adelaide. So so sorry."
Iolas had never taken a virgin before, he hated himself for the pain he was causing, and wished he knew more about what he was doing.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he was fully sheathed inside.
His hands went under her arms and he pulled her tightly against his chest.
"That's it princess. The worst of it is behind us." He soothed, trying to stay as still as possible and allow her body to stretch around him.

After a several moments he felt her death grip on his body lessen, and then he slowly began to withdraw himself from her before pumping again back inside. This time was easier than the first, and felt slightly less painful.
He moaned quietly as he pulled out for a second time, unable to stop himself as unstoppable pleasure ripped through him.
"Dear God Adelaide. Believe me, being inside of you is the closest I'll ever get to heaven."
His words, and the honesty in which he said them helped to distract her from the pain.
By the third insertion, the horrible pain had ebbed away until only a dull burn remained.
"Its... bearable now."
She squeaked out.

Bringing a hand between their bodies he found her nub and began to slowly circle it, teasing pleasure in which to drown out the pain. It worked, and he was rewarded with the faintest of moans as her pleasure began to return, and the former pain of each thrust now instead became a satisfying feeling of fullness.
Her fingers went once again into his hair, and the pulling of it only furthered his own pleasure.
Her body, which had gone still before, began to come alive once more, and writhe beneath him.
"You are a goddess and this body is a temple I will worship every day."
He growled, losing himself to growing ecstasy, and picking up his speed.
"I swear to God Adelaide, I will cut down this entire army myself if it meant I could have you like this every night!"
His words, much like his actions only further enhanced her euphoria.
Her moans grew louder, and she could feel her body making  demands.
"Oh, Iolas.... This feels... more please. I need more!"

He obliged, gripping both her hips once again to drive himself harder, faster and deeper into her constricting core; his mouth once again latching onto her breast.

A heated climax was once again building within her. The queen felt herself climbing that same peak, this internal pulling only intensified within her, much harder than before, but this time he did not stop or pull away, and at long last it all came crashing down around her. Iolas pulled up just in time to watch her fall apart in his arms, a scream caught in her throat.

"I promise, if we get out... no when we get out of here, I am going to make this right, make it honest. I am going to marry you."
He promised as she lay frozen and tensed, the waves of her first orgasm rolling through her.

The overwhelming feeling steadily passed, and she was fuzzy and numb from pleasure, but he was only getting started. He threw back his head, moaning rapturously as he began to thrust again, indulging now in all his lost human desire. Adelaide clung to him, her body slick with sweat, hers, and his mixed together.

But it was not long before felt another surge of the growing and strong, pounding pressures on all her sweet spots and tender aches.
Another climax was just beginning to build.
"Harder!" She begged on instinct, and he did not hesitate to oblige.
The Queen was lost to her new  desires, she could do nothing but cling to him. There she lay, writhing in ecstasy under her natural enemy, more satisfied then she thought imaginable.

Throbbing and painfully swollen within her, he was finally reaching his breaking point. ravaging her neck with the hard, bruising kisses and  bringing her next orgasm to all new proportions of ecstasy. His low, husky moans turned into cries of unexplainable pleasure. He gave her that last agonizing, and powerful thrust, spending himself within her before slumping over her body.

Physically and emotionally spent, he rolled off of her and pulled her tighly into his arms.
"I love you..." the words he never spoke aloud, only internally, more in an admittance to himself than a declaration, and they both drifted to sleep.

"What kind of unholy sickness is this?!?"
The booming sound of Groaa's voice jerked them both roughly awake.
Standing in a beam of moonlight, on the other side of the cell door with an armful of firewood, they saw the barbarian peering down at them in utter disgust.

_________________________

A/N:
So that just happened guys. Another update soon to come!
-QueenOfGeeks.