Violetta: What?

Violetta: What?

Leon: *Whispers in her ear* Meet me in the dance room later.

Violetta: But, Leon we're nearly on Maxi and Ludmila first then Diego and Francesca, then us.

Leon: I know, baby, but it, won't take long.

Violetta: Can't I just come now?

Leon: Okay, come on follow me.

As Diego was eavesdropping on their conversation, they looked at him.

Then went into the dance room and Leon closed the door.

Violetta: What's the favor?

Leon leaned in to kiss her as she kissed him back it turned into a proper make-out.

Leon: *In between kisses* I just needed your lips baby. *Kisses her again*

Violetta: *Between kisses* Oh, you had me worried, I thought something happened.

Leon smiled while kissing her until Violetta felt his hands go up to her skirt.

Violetta: What are you doing? *Holding his hand*

Leon: *Puts his finger on her lips* Shh, just trust me, what do you say we make these 20 minutes more interesting hmm?

Violetta: As long we are done by our turn.

Leon: I'll be quick, you won't even notice me in you.

Leon put her against the wall and pulled her pants down her ankles as she unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans along with his boxers so he was bare as he put himself in her, he kissed her neck while sucking on her sensitive spot Violetta let out a few moans whilst gripping his shirt so tight that she accidentally ripped the back of his collar.

Meanwhile, Leon pulled out of her and they sorted themselves out and Leon looked in the mirror at his ripped collar.

Leon: Babe, what the hell did you do to me?

Violetta: I'm so sorry baby boy, it was an accident I got carried away *Sorts out his collar*

Leon: Shh, it's fine baby, but I can't wear this shirt they'll know what we did.