Dababy💍

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY❤

Based on events that happened recently
***

"What the hell were you thinking Jonathan? This shit can ruin your public image," I stated as I watched the video of Jon slapping the shit outta girl while leaving his party in Tampa last night.

"I know but that bitch had it coming. She been all up on me at the party, then she be pushing her fucking phone in mah face when am tryna walk. If you ask me she had it coming," he replied.

"Are you crazy Jon?" I enquired.

"You can't be putting your hands on people everywhere you go man," Kane agreed "that's my job."

"On god though I thought you knocked that bitch out," Stunna laughed.

"This aint fucking funny, you put your hands on a woman Jon. That aint right no matter what the hell she did," I said.

"But -,"

"Aint no fucking but bruh. If it was me in that situation you would be going off right now," I cut him off.

"Look I'll apologize or whatever," he brushed it off.

Disbelief settled in as I took in his unbothered demeanor. He doesnt even care about it.

"Your unbelievable Jonathan. You put your hands on a woman and your behaving like its nothing. This is wrong, and a simple apology will not do. You need to get your anger under control, before you start hurting the ones closest to you. I fear that one day you'll lose it and put your hands on me, or your daughter."

He just stared at me as I spoke. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my bag to leave.

"Look when you fix all this shit and get your act together then you call me or come see your child," and with that I left.

3 days later

I got a call from Megan telling me to look at Jon's live to see what was happening. I quickly settled on my couch and tuned in on Instagram.

"-forreal. I didnt see the error of my ways until a certain woman cussed me out about it. So I got in contact with the girl from the incident and she and I had a heart to heart one on one about the whole situation. I apologized and she accepted it and it was all good. And all that shit put together just made me realize how outta place I was to put mah hands on a lady cuz I would never want that to happen to my girls. So per the request of my special lady, I will we taking anger management classes and getting my own therapist -" he continued to talked.

I smiled as he talked out the issue, this is the Jonathan that I loved and adored, the sweet and sensitive Jonathan. I quickly left and comment saying 'thank you❤' on the live. Which he quickly saw and pinned.

"-Anything for you baby girl. And it was her leaving and refusing my calls, texts or even seeing me that motivated me to do this so quickly, so thank you for opening mah eyes mami. And I want you back home now a nigga miss you baby. -"

I watched his live until it ended.

I silently prayed for guidance and deliverance for my family and hope to God Jon would stop his antics and just do what he loves and be happy.

*****
(

Dababy really needs to take someanger management classes. He's gone down hill so bad. - May 2023 edit)