"Yessssss! Yes I wanted it!" She whimpered reaching back in hopes to push him away some. "Mmmmmm"

"Move yo fuckin hand" He grunted slapping her ass causing her to quickly move it and grip onto the coffee table instead.

"Okayyyyy" She bit her lip trying not to scream again.

"Okay what?"

With his free hand he pulled her hair bringing her head up off the pillow and thrown back "Okay Daddyy!!! mmm shit I'm finna cum. S-slow down" She pleaded.

Letting go of her hair he grabbed her throat and sloppily kissed her letting his tongue explore her mouth "You bet not" He said in between kisses.

"I can't—-Oh my god August damn!"

"Where I'm at?"

She felt the butterflies in her stomach increase and she knew it wasnt going to be long before she became undone. Her mind was blank and all she could think about was him pushing in and out of her walls "I don't knowwww" She started to shake again.

He pushed her down laying her flat on her stomach and closed her legs before entering her again. He cursed at how tight she was and watched as her cream and juices coated him entirely. Putting her hands above her head he leaned down and placed his over hers slowly stroking her, going deeper and deeper each time. He would speed up then slow down then speed up again and leaving little kisses on her back "Where Im at?" He asked again feeling himself about to cum as well.

Summers eyes rolled to the back of her head as tears started to brim her eyes "My stomach! Fuuuuuuuck" She dragged out.

He dipped his head low and began to whisper shit in her ear "This shit so good baybeh..you gon give it away?"

Her body froze as she felt her third orgasm of the night rip through her body all while August refused to stop "Huh?"

"No" She whispered "I promiseeee" With that he pumped into her a few more times before releasing into the condom.

Pulling out he smacked her ass deciding to give her a few seconds to breath. "You dead?" He chuckled staring down at her limp body.

"Fuck you" She mumbled flipping over on her back.

He snickered "I mean you already fuckin me so aight"

He stood up and sat on the couch removing the now used condom and slipping on another "You tired?"

She looked up at him crazily as he stroked himself "Duh, the hell"

"Aw" He said "Get up hea"

"Just said I was tired" She muttered.

"And you came ova hea' begging fa' dick so come and get it"

Rolling her eyes to hide the fact that she was turned on Summer got up and straddled his lap "I still hate you"

"Mhm, love you too" He said before pushing himself in from beneath her causing them to both hiss at the feeling. Summer planted her feet flat and held onto his shoulder before bouncing up and down on his length "Shit" August cursed.

Summer slowed down her motions slowly grinding onto him while kissing and sucking on his neck "Anthonyyyyy" she gasped feeling him start to work with her and guide his hips upwards. She dropped her head onto his neck and wrapped her arms around his neck as she came unexpectedly.

"Uh un dont stop" He groaned "Get dat shit mama"

She took a minute to collect her self before starting up again clenching herself around him every time she bounced down. He shut his eyes and threw his head back keeping a firm grip on her ass to control her speed to his liking. "I can't take no more Aug" She whimpered feeling her legs start to give out.