Familiarity (chapter 3)

Start from the beginning

She returns me a reassuring smile and turns to leave the room, her nurse key chain swaying with her as she turns and gracefully pushes the door open and easily slips through the open space between the door frame and the door itself.

I sigh and lean my head back down on the hospital bed; adjusting and making myself comfortable, I close my eyes to relax in my thoughts and most unknown memories. There's a small memory that I suddenly have, but it's all blurry. Not clear. All I can make out is two fuzzy figures and their soft silhouette, hands intertwined. They look like a boy and girl. Something pulls at my heart and then I realize that it feels as though something or rather someone is missing in my life right now.

As I come to this realization, with my new found half-memory clip and feelings that we're hiding away in the deaths of my mind, the previous picture comes up close in my mind behind my closed eyelids, and I can see the soft silhouette of the boy come clear. His handsome face making my heart do a three-sixty turn, and seeing the girl next to him her light brown hair pulled into a high pony tail, I realize that it's me; looking at this boy with great love, flashing him the largest grin and resting my tanned hand at the nape of his-just as tanned-neck just below where his sandy blond hair sits. I notice that his piercing green-blue (aqua) eyes are staring right back at memory-me's shining hazel orbs with the same-if not more- affection and love.

The memory slowly fades and I'm left to the grey darkness that is there when your eyes are securely closed.

I let out a chocked sob at the back of my throat; pressing my lips together, because I want to go back and see that memory. Back to when I knew things, and what was happening...Back to see him.

I let in a quick breath through my nose and slowly breath out through my mouth, calming myself down so I don't get worked up and cause any problems-like a headache-for no reason.

But there is reason to cry, you know you miss him even though it's particularly hard to remember.

I huff slowly shaking my head, attempting to rid my conscious of the pained thoughts, I slowly mumble to myself.
"It's ok...Your ok...don't worry, if he really loved you he would come to see you, so just wait...yeah...Your going to be fine."
I take a wavering breath, and release a long sigh- my eyes still shut softly-calming myself and thinking.

Why can't I remember anything? It's so fricken frustrating, especially now when I'm trying to remember something important. Not only that, but I can't stop thinking about that boy.
'The boy who makes my heart do a million flips at any given time, who makes me week at the knees when he flashes me his signature grin, makes my stomached drop when he looks at me in the eyes with so much love, passion, respect, and-' wait a second, where did all that come from? I guess my memories have decided to let me remember the things I wanted to hear. I just really want to see him, and find out what's happened.

I hear a faint sound of a knock on the door to my hospital room. Thinking it's just Casey I remain lying comfortably on my hospital bed with my eyes closed, but my breathing shows that I'm obviously awake.
Hearing the door handle creek under the the persons hand I slowly let my eyes flutter open to greet who I think May be Casey.

As the person enters the room I'm suddenly aware that it is is not casey at all but it is a young man. A boy. He has his focus on the ground right now but theres something about the way his sandy blonde hair is perfectly fitted and falling across his head that makes me all the more wearier because this person seems vaguely familiar, and for some unknown reason I have a hint of his sent lingering near.

Wait. familiar...Yes its, its Him. of course it is, no wonder I thought-

At that moment he looks up, halfway across over to the hospital bed already (I didn't even notice he was walking towards me yet) and when his breathtaking green-blue orbs connect with my lit hazel ones is when my inkling is proven to be correct. We just stay there staring into each other eyes-as if we needed that reconnection to keep ourselves sane,knowing that the other was safe- for what felt like hours.

He blinks and shakes his head as if snapping out of the trance-like state forcefully, that is when I gasp in recognition my eyes widening to the size of saucers. His eye brows furrow in caution and concern.

I blink a couple of time shaking my head a little shocked as to how I just remembered the most important aspect of this boy I have great feelings for. How I didn't figure this out sooner is unknown to me, but what I do know is that now, I finally remember the name to his face. The face I can't live without. Its him. I need him.

"Jacob..."

# # # #

Authors note

Sorry...CLIFFHANGER!

No freaking way! 185 reads!

Thank you guys so much!

so I will be writing another chapter on the plane next friday which is a long....long....long flight so I'll have lots of time to write but if before then I have writen a full chapter and there is 200 read (GOAL) i will update. how does that sound?....Good?....Good.

Question: Would you guys like a cast list to be given of how i imagined the characters to be in people or would you rather imagine the characters yourself...?

One more thing if anyone would like to make a banner or cover for me please do so and send it to me on email ( gabriella4gallardo@hotmail.com) and I'll choose the one I like the most.

What no more spanish? or fun comment time? dang.

so what do you guys think of 'WIFNE' so far...?

anywho thats my long authors note done but please now, if you will... go and

Comment....

Vote/Favourite....

Follow....

Please!

Thanks guys

-Gabriella xx