Chapter Fifteen

I'm so excited! Shouto's taking me on a date! What is there not to be excited about. But there is an issue. I don't have anything nice to wear, I mean it's just an arcade date but I still want to look nice. It has to be casual but cool, not something over the top. Maybe a T-shirt? No cause then I'd feel underdressed. I'll wear a button up shirt, but not with a tie because then I would be too over dressed. Maybe I could roll up the sleeves and chuck on a pair of jeans with some nice sneakers. I look in the mirror and I actually look okay. Now time to put my hair up.
(Eijiro's mom) "Eijiro, your date's here!"
Oh no I spent so much time on my outfit that I can't do my hair. Crap. Oh well this will just have to do.

I walk downstairs hoping I didn't dress up too much for the date but then I see Shouto, he's wearing long sleeved shirt with jeans and sneakers. Okay not as bad as I thought and wow he looks cute. I start blushing when I realise that I've been staring at him but he doesn't seem to have noticed, or he doesn't care.

(Shouto) "You look really nice Eijiro."
(Eijiro) "Same for you man."
(Shouto) "I could almost go as far to say that you're radiant."
(Eijiro) "Oh my God."
I cover my flushed face while Shouto laughs at me. He's laughing, it's the most beautiful sound that I've ever heard. So this is what love really feels like, when you're loved back. It feels amazing.
(Shouto) "How about we get going?"
(Eijiro) "Right, see you mom!"
(Eijiro's mom) "See you sweetie, don't come home too late."

I laugh her off as Shouto takes my hand. We decided to walk rather than get a drive from our parents. He looks so amazing, the way the streetlight is hitting his hair, how his eyes are sparkling, and his beautiful smile.

*Shouto's P.O.V*

As I take Eijiro's hand I see how his face lights up. My God he looks so cute with his hair down. And his outfit is adorable. I like the feel of his hand in mine, it makes me think that I can do anything. I really could do anything if it was for Eijiro.

(Shouto) "your hair looks cute, why'd you change it?"
(Eijiro) "Well I didn't intend to have my hair like this I just ran out of time."
"Well it looks nice regardless, your outfit looks really nice too."
"Oh my God stop it already."
Eijiro starts laughing as he says this. Is he going to get like this every time that I complement him? If so I am never stopping. Ever. Never until the day I die. We walk most of the walk in comfortable silence as we take in our surroundings, By that I mean well Eijiro looks at our surroundings and I look at him. How was I blessed enough to have him in my life. He is the most perfect human being to ever grace this universe and he's all mine. I like the sound of that. I just don't know what he sees in me, I'm not that great.

*Third Person P.O.V*
Eijiro and Shouto had a ton of fun on their date. Shouto wom Eijiro all the prizes he could ever want and Eijiro kicked his ass on the motorcycle game. They went out to eat after they went to the arcade. Shouto was being very flirtatious and Eijiro didn't know what to do with it. Overall they had a very fun and magical night. Some people may say that it was the calm before the storm.