Chapter 1 - The New Owner

"Wu. Come over here. Dont sit there. You're sitting too far away." Marcus was ordering the kitty to come over to his lap.

The kitty looked at him and scooted over a bit to beside him but still not sitting on his lap.

Marcus didnt realized that the kitty is stubborn sometimes as well. He thought he was a good kitty but instead he's seeing more and more of how is this kitty is.

But he wouldnt mind.

He thinks he is a cute kitty. No matter as a kitty or human.

And he would think back at the time when he walked into the shop and saw this kitty.

-A few days back-

One day, as usual, Lee was busy cleaning up the androids, fixing them, making sure they are 100% fine for the customers as well.

It was a quiet day. No new products being released or no special news on the big screen.

Just a normal day.

Lee liked days like these. He can enjoy sipping tea without no one bothering him. He likes it when he can enjoy tea.

The black android kitty was there as well. Helping him with simple chores. He doesnt talk much. He just quietly works and ask if needed.

Lee was whistling happily and was looking at some news.

To be honest, Lee was quite the traditional man. He like traditional stuffs. But he is quite advanced in his mind and knowledge.

And when Lee finally poured out his hot tea into the teacup someone opened the door and the bell rang.

Lee looked at the door and sighs.

He thought he could enjoy his tea but it seems like he couldnt. But he wouldnt mind, because the person who came into the shop, seems like a very different person.

Different? Lee doesnt know how to explain. But he felt something special from this person.

"Good day Sir, how may I help you? Do you want to buy our androids or your android needs to be fixed or upgraded?" Lee smiled at the customer.

The customer was a really tall man. He was maybe a 6 feet tall man. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, very masculine looking.

The black android kitty looked at the customer and Lee for a bit and the went off busying with sweeping the floor.

The man looked around the shop and notices the black kitty as well.

But only for a while, he turned back his gaze at Lee.

"I want to get an android kitty." The man said slowly.His voice was not too low, but had a special tone to it. Very attractive in a way.

"Well you come to the right place customer. We have a wide selection here. From male to female and from young age to elder. We have a lot of preferences for you to choose over. You can have a look around first. Let me get a catalog for you." Lee then wents behind and searches for a catalog for the customer to look at.

The man was left alone with the android kitty.

The kitty was quiet. He was sweeping the floor near the window. The bright sunshine was shining outside and it made him looked one with the scenary.

The man looked at him, and almost have a illusion of him slowly fading away.

The kitty notices the man's stare at him. He looks at him and smiles at him, then turns away busying again.

The man gazed at the kitty for a while until Lee came in bringing the catalog in his hand.

"Mr...?" Lee didnt know what's the name of the man yet.