Illegal Parking : jikook

This is a choose your top adventure hehe cause it could be either way.
Cop!Jimin and Biker!Jungkook
Story would be mature
Cursing and suggestive nsfw in drabble

Picture this
Jungkook is on his dirty motorbike, his blue dipped hair is a wind blown mess. He rolls to a stop and kills the engine, hops off the bike and strolls away from it into the convenience store on the corner.

The worn leather of his old jacket makes no noise as he raises an arm to drag his fingers through his hair, combing the tangles back from his eyes but his heavy black boots clack loudly on the pavement.

He visits the store briefly for a drink and a snack and then he walks back out with the brown paper bag clutched in his hand. The door swings shut behind him and he squints around the street, fresh air and warm sun feeling nice on his skin. He lifts the flap on the bag at the back of his bike and tucks his purchase in and then walks around to the front where he stops, face heating with instant rage.

"God - DAMMIT!" He shouts.

There is a big yellow boot clamped on the front tire of his bike, rendering it immobile. He looks up, anger twisting his features and his eyes fall on a policeman leaning against a cop car nearby.

"What the fuck is this, Park?" He spits, gesturing at the wheel.

"Parked illegally, Jeon," says the officer, tilting his head and smirking, still leaned casually against his cruiser.

"I parked illegally so now I can't move it at all, yeah that makes sense," Jungkook scoffs, hands curling into fists.

"Well," Officer Park sighs, still comfortably against the sun warmed exterior of his car. "Guess you're gonna have to make a call to parking services and let them know you'd like the boot removed. They'll write you a ticket for a hundred bucks and once it's paid the boot will be removed at their convenience. 'Spose you could also complain about the policy while you've got them on the phone," he shrugged, looking incredibly unbothered.

"I don't have time for all that, this is bullsh-"

"Or," officer Park interrupts Jungkook's tirade, smirking at him. He raises his hand, a small set of keys dangling from it. "You could just say please."

Jungkook scowls, anger and annoyance bubbling in his stomach. He huffs angrily because he has shit to do today, his band is supposed to be practicing in an hour. But the cop is right and he doesn't have a hundred dollars to pay to get the boot off.

"Let's go for a drive," officer Park says, finally pushing off the car and opening the back door to the cruiser. "Clear your head."

"I'm not sitting back there," Jungkook growled, stomping across the pavement toward the car.

Officer Park just points insistently at the open door and Jungkook finally slid inside, sitting down hard and running his hands through his hair in annoyance. The cop got in and started the car, pulling away and driving to the park nearby where he killed the engine behind some trees.

"Stop booting my fucking bike," Jungkook grumbled as officer Park unlocked the door and climbed into the back seat with him, key safely in his pocket.

"Stop parking it illegally," he countered.

Then he was sitting on Jungkook's lap and sliding his fingers into the boy's hair, kissing him deeply until he moaned breathily and reached up, big hands holding onto his waist.

"Jimin," he whimpered into his mouth, the sound of his name uttered so desperately making the cop grin into the kiss and dig his teeth into Jungkook's pouty lower lip, tugging on it lightly.

"Shh," Jimin soothes, running his fingers through Jungkook's messy hair. "If you want your bike unlocked you'll need to cooperate for me now Jeon, alright? You'll ask nicely? Say please?"

"Jimin," Jungkook grumbles, turning his head, his face heating.

"Say 'yes, sir'," Jimin commands, gripping Jungkook's jaw and turning his head back to look up at him.

{ ["Yes, sir," Jungkook repeats obediently.

"Good boy," Jimin grins.]

Alternately

["Fuck you," Jungkook snaps instead, jerking out of Jimin's hold.

"Keep talking like that and you won't get to," Jimin growls, grabbing a handful of Jungkook's hair.] }

Afterward they're reclined in the back seat, Jungkook leaning back against Jimin's chest. The windows are foggy and their hair is damp with sweat.

"I gotta go, I'm late," Jungkook mumbles.

"Band practice?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, I was supposed to be at Tae's at three."

"Shit alright - let's go."

They drive in content silence, windows cracked to cool down.

"You still coming to the gig Saturday?" Jungkook asks as they roll up and Jimin let's him out then moves to unlock the boot, both of them ignoring their weak legs.

"Yeah I'll be there," Jimin replies, unclamping the metal from the wheel and looking up at Jungkook.

The biker just grins and swings a leg over it, kicking the vehicle to life and revving the engine. Jimin backs away and tosses the boot into his cruiser, watching Jungkook pull away - but not without a final wink.

 Jimin backs away and tosses the boot into his cruiser, watching Jungkook pull away - but not without a final wink