Sex Line : Yoonkook

21+ mature nsfw prompt
This idea is cliche and overdone I know, but I love it anyway

Yoongi works as a phone sex line operator. Jungkook calls him every night, it's to the point where he can't fall asleep without talking to him first. Jungkook signs up for piano lessons and nearly falls off the bench when his piano teacher speaks and it's the voice he's so familiar with...

The first time Jungkook did it he felt stupid. He didn't need this, he was perfectly capable of getting himself off without help. But...he had been single for a long time and yeah of course he was capable of getting off alone in his silent bedroom but it was getting boring and something had given him the idea to call a sex line. It was 2am and he couldn't sleep so he stared at the number on his phone, contemplating the idea for a long time, then he finally hit call.

When the call went through, an answering machine had him choose between a male and female operator, press 1 or press 2. Jungkook paused and chewed his lip. In the end he pressed 2 for male. He wasn't quite sure why, being bisexual and indecisive was always like that though, and something felt good about hearing a man's voice right then. Maybe it was because he was so tired or because he was feeling desperate - he wasn't sure.

Either way he was immediately happy with his choice when the line connected and a man picked up. His deep and soft voice greeting Jungkook had him staring wide eyed and silent up at his ceiling, his lips parted in surprise. The tone of the man's voice went straight to his dick, the immediate reaction his body had to hearing it had him frozen.

"Hello?" The man said again when Jungkook was stunned silent.

"H-hello!" He replied quickly, shifting in bed a little.

"There you are," the man said. Jungkook bit into his lip at the pleased sound of the man's voice upon hearing his reply. His old bed squeaked a little as he moved, and the blankets shifting as Jungkook got more comfortable, his breathing shallow as he waited for the stranger to speak more. "You sound like you're comfortable, are you in bed?" The man asked.

"Yes," Jungkook replied immediately. "I-is that okay?"

"Anything is okay," the man said, chuckling a little. "Relax...what would you like me to call you?" He asked.

"My name is Jungkook and I'm 23," he said, hating the way he sounded so eager.

"Hello 23 year old Jungkook," the man said. His voice sounded a little amused, Jungkook could hear the smile tugging at his lips and he cradled his phone, pressing it close to his ear.

"What can I call you?" He asked, his voice a nervous whisper.

"You can call me hyung, Jungkook."

Hearing his name come out of the man's lips had him closing his eyes, imagining the man was there with him to whisper it, just like that, against the shell of Jungkook's ear.

"Is your bed comfortable, Jungkook?" The man asked.

"Yes," Jungkook replied. Then, after a second's hesitation. "Well...it's kind of old. So it's not that comfortable I guess. It's not very big either. But I have lots of pillows and warm blankets and some plushies! And I have lights hanging on my walls. And-"

"It sounds really comfy," the man said. "Are you alone?"

"Yes," Jungkook whispered.

"Why are you so quiet then?"

"I don't know," Jungkook breathed. "I'm nervous." He felt like maybe the phone sex part was supposed to start now, but the man was just talking to him, not that he was complaining.