This's sucked. Tomorrow maybe he would look like hell. It's 3 am and she didnt want to sleep.

"please, baby. I need to sleep, " he grumbled sleepily. "come on, your bed time already pass. "

She made a noise protesting. She gurgled as she wanted to say, "not now, Daddy! "

"Lord, help me! "

A few hours later, Vee was awake because she had to go to bathroom. She walked in when her eyes wouldn't open and when she's already done, she was fully awake because the sight in front of her.

Dianne sleeping with her lips opened as she drooled. The same went to Dean. His arms were on Dianne who sleeping on his chest.

His snoring was a little loud. She could see his under eyes was a bit black.

What time he slept? She thought. He looked tired because she knew if he's tired he would snore like that.

__

"morning, " she smiled as she brought the tray to have breakfast on the bed.

Dean stirred even his eyes were opened. He cradled the sleeping Dianne and tried to get up.

"morning. My GOD, " he said huskily. "wow. You make breakfast on the bed. "

" I have the best sleep, " she sat beside him. She looked at Dianne as the baby stirred. " let me. "

Dianne made a noise but she continued her sleep. Dean went to the bathroom after few minutes he was out looking fresh.

"come on, let's have a breakfast together, " Dean brought the tray on the bed.

He ate up the sausage and the scramble eggs. Vee took the toast with butter as the jam because that's what she found. She drank her milk after she ate two more sausages and eggs.

She sighed feeling content. She leant on the headrest still cradling Dianne. She loved to do it and never been bored.

" I take it down to the kitchen, " Dean said and got out from the bedroom.

She closed her eyes as she hummed. Then she heard pitter patter and it's getting near. She knew who were those.

They came inside after peeking and knew Vee was there. It was the triplets. Dexter, Dan and Davis came near her. They were shy all of sudden.

"hey buddy, " she smiled at them.

"can we sit there? " Davis asked her.

Vee nodded her head signaling them to sat beside her. They climbed up and sat beside her.

"you dont to give me morning kiss? " Vee asked them.

They kissed her on the both cheeks making her laugh and gave soft pat on Dianne's back. They had different personality but they're soft at heart.

"we're hungwy, " Dexter said.

" I want to have toast, " Dan added.

" do we have a milk? " Davis asked.

"you will find it when you go downstair," she said smiling. "but I warn you, be carefull if you take your step. I dont want you guys getting injured. "

"okay, " they said and scrambled out from the bed.

They were like wind, just already go downstairs. Their steps gave Dean a sign though that they were awake.

She started to walk out from the room to check the two kids. She opened the close door and the boys was sleeping soundly.

Daniel's head was on the edge so Vee tried to move it back on the pillow. Dean Junior had free style form because his hands were near his head and his legs wide open.

What was he dreaming of? She thought.

She shook her head smiling then went out. She wanted to visit Dean in the kitchen to see if the kids were fine with him.

She stood on the door frame. She saw the kids watching Dean made scrambled eggs. Their milk was on the table and their legs were swinging.

She turned her body towards the balcony. She wanted to breath the morning air in the city and wanted to have ean exclusive time with Dianne. She was still asleep even the noises were here and there. Sure, she was up all night nd ahe had friend to do that.

She put her legs on the small table as she sighed. She patted her little butt and felt the sunrise on her skin. The warmth of the morning sun was the best even the wind a little bit cold.

"Mama, " she heard someone called her.

She turned her head and smiled. She beckoned him to sit beside her.

"morning, champ, " she gave a kiss on Daniel's forehead.

She didnt surprise he called her like that because the first time she visited them he already called her Mama.

"morning, Mama, " he said. He gave a kiss to Vee and Dianne. "hey, baby sister. "

Her arm stretched around him as her other hand was cradling Dianne.

"how did you find me?"

" I know I can find you, " he gave her smiled.

It's kinda creepy but Daniel knew her better after spending much time with her.

"you didnt hungry, bud? "

" I am. "

"why dont you come to the kitchen? "

" I want to see you first, " he said softly.

" I dont go anywhere, Daniel. "

" I know, but the day before you.. "

" I am sorry to make you feel that way, bud, " she gave him side hug and kissed his head. She felt him nodded. " where is Dean?"

"he is still asleep. He told me last night. "

"about? "

" sister Mariyah and we go to you. "

"aww baby, " she squeezed him lovingly.

He stared at her and his lone tear flowed. " I thought you left us after that night," her heart squeezed. "and we will be separated. And I dont want that happen. "

He's 4 and he was so smart. This kid never failed to amaze her.

"so you both was up last night? " he nodded wiping his cheek.

" Allen moved me to the other room and when Dean was beside my bed and Allen was out then Dean woke up and went to the bathroom. Then we talked."

"you are happy now? "

"yes, I am," he smiled brightly. "yes we are. And we have Mama and Daddy. "

Her heart melted at what he said.

" I love you, too, bud. "

She gave him kiss on his forehead. Her eyes teared up because the happiness becoming their Mama.

__

Please tell me if you find the errors👆
😉