-----

a day almost passed, it's currently afternoon, donghyuck is so bored, he woke up with no text or calls from his boyfriend and it's making him worried. it's a business trip, of course, he'll be busy, the younger thought.

and at the same time, renjun walked to him, almost like there's an emergency. "come on, pack your clothes, we're going somewhere!" renjun excitedly said while jumping.

donghyuck looked over to chenle and then back to renjun. "where?" asked the donghyuck.

 "don't ask let's just go...!"

"should i text mark hyung?" renjun shook his head as well as chenle. "what if he gets worried—"

"he won't," chenle said, "just go!"

he nodded and walked upstairs towards his room. they've been acting like this since morning, is there something wrong? donghyuck thought.

he just grabbed all the clothes he needed, because they're going 'somewhere'. i guess this is the best, he doesn't have someone to cuddle ever since morning, so maybe sniffing fresh air and looking at the streets is the best.

"and actually, we're going to the beach, so you won't be confused!" he heard renjun shout from downstairs.

he nodded, even though they can't see it. for the last time, he grabbed his phone and texted someone.

-

donghyuck
hyung?
received 4:18 pm

donghyuck
daddy?
received 4:18 pm

-

he gave up and just continue packing, did he do something wrong? is there something wrong? he brushed it off, maybe he's still busy with his work.

moments later, his bag is packed with his clothes and he climbed downstairs and was greeted with two other bags on the floor, guessing it's from renjun and chenle.

they're so busy with their phones, that they didn't even notice donghyuck's presence. "i'm ready." both of the chinese male jolt their heads up and their smiles grew bigger.