Chapter 2

The day that the world turned upside down started like any other, my now ten year old brother had woken me up in his usual way, by pounding on my door and screaming at me to wake up. I felt like my stomach was trying to squeeze itself out through my belly button it was all twisted and uncomfortable. I sat up, all bleary eyed because I could barely sleep last night after hearing that

Isabella Swan was starting her first day of school with us today.

Once I was dressed in a long sleeve tan shirt and a pair of loose jeans, I went downstairs in my baby blue socks and sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal. I don't want to go to school.

~~~

I honestly don't even remember getting to school, but I sat in the seat of my purple 2004 taurus. I was surprised when my parents handed me the keys after I got my license on my 17th birthday. I was so happy to find out they had it painted purple. Like you have no idea. I smiled at the memory. I caught eyes with Edward Cullen and felt a smirk form on my face while his own face turned into one of deep despair.

'Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~ Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on- dancing on- rain!' And that was it. Edward cringed heavily as the song blared loudly in my thoughts on an endless loop of cutesy pink fluffiness with the shiniest of rainbows. Just for added measure I threw in the cute musical instruments that play with it. His hands twitched like he wanted to cover his ears even though it would do absolutely nothing.

When October rolls around I'm thinking Spooky Scary Skeletons next.

I have been doing this for the better half of the year after I got tired of his staring into my soul like I was the ultimate prize in an intense game of Uno. Probably trying to figure out why I'm not attracted to him even though I constantly think about his looks. Like damn, yeah he is pretty but he is that level of manga/anime character pretty where in real life it just looks weird.

You have no idea how much I want to just dump an entire bucket of glitter all over him and watch him struggle with the fact that it would not come off. Let him sparkle for a week because that shit, even without glue, would stick to your skin no matter how many showers you take. I shuddered, remembering the time someone did that to me... I'm still finding glitter in places glitter should not be and that was over 3 months ago!

I shook my head. Enough thinking about pretty boy! Let's get to class before Bella shows up... I think I share a class with her, English maybe?

I knew I was too late when I heard the monstrous roar coming from an old rusty orange truck pulling into the school parking lot. "Oh no..." I groaned. I could already imagine all the pain as I just realised... We have gym together....

the stories are true, she is one major clutz. I hit my forehead onto my steering wheel. Just kill me now and get all this pain and torture over with.

I continued to mope when I heard a soft knock on my car window, looking over I saw Angela giving me a concerned expression. I smiled and shut my car off, before grabbing my bag, and climbing out. Once I locked the doors, I shoved the keys into my bag before hefting it onto my shoulder. "Let's get to class before Eric pulls us into the Isabella Swan mess." I grumbled, dragging her behind me.

Angela tried to protest, but honestly I would like to hold off meeting Isabella for as long as possible. I just wasn't in the mood to meet new people or to be thrown into the plot line just yet.

I spent the first class period chewing my bottom lip anxiously. I had Trigonometry next, and if I remember correctly, I share that class with none other than Bella Swan. I know I have 3 class periods with her, Trigonometry, Spanish and Gym. I shuddered. Not looking forward to any of it... I also had Trigonometry with Mike too. He's cute, but not my type... Too full of himself. I smirked to myself at that thought. Takes one to know one I guess, I know I can be pretty full of myself too. The bell rang, signaling the end of class. I cringed, oh well let's get this over with.