𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

And if, you don't love me now                     You will never love me again                        I can still hear you saying                You would never break the chain

You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying
You would never break the chain

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝗺𝐬.

⚤TONY WHAT'S WITH THE IRON SUIT⚤

⚤OK IF YOUR IRON MAN THEN I'M ⚤
⚤BEYONCE⚤

⚤YOU'RE A FUCKTARD TONY⚤

Indigo Shin-Hye has always been known as a woman of intelligence and great alliance

Indigo Shin-Hye has always been known as a woman of intelligence and great alliance. She's the only sole heir to the Shin-Hye dynasty, which is, in fact, the most wealthy family in all of Asia. Even considered royals in the community. Her father Lee Shin-Hye built up his own dynasty from the ground up himself. And after he retired Indigo took over and expanded there enterprise internationally. Making her the second richest industrialist, engineer, and genius inventor on Forbes at only 25 years of age. And now that she's 30 years old she's managed to become the CEO of Shin-Hye Enterprise and Co-chief weapons manufacturer for the U.S. military alongside the Chief weapons manufacturer for the U.S. military, which just so happens to be her best friend and partner in crime Tony Stark.

Tonk Stark and Indigo Shin-Hye have been best friends since childhood due to both of there fathers practically forcing them to become friends. Even though Indio felt as if they were pressuring them to pursue each other romantically. But the likelihood of that happening was very thin. Or so she thought.

Little does Indigo know since before she was born her father discover two powerful gems before she was born and while her mother was pregnant with her she fell terribly ill, therefore to save both his wife and unborn child Lee crushed up the gems and gave them to his wife to drink and in the process Indigo inhabited both the Power and a unknown gem called Mimic, which allows her to mimic every mutant ability known in all the realms.