☆ Ch. 4 | Nope, never. ☆

┌┈┈⋆⋅⋅┈┈✰┈┈⋅⋅⋆┈┈┐

[Y/N] POV.

└┈┈⋆⋅⋅┈┈✰┈┈⋅⋅⋆┈┈┘

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

4 weeks have past since the first day of school.

And your already tired from all the work.

But again, that's your fault for staying up reading or watching anime.

Your in English class right now, dozing off as usual on a very boring Wednesday.

Your not bad at the class, it's just Present Mic is kinda boring when it comes to English.

You look up in front of you to see the back of Bakugou's porcupine head.

Feeling bored, you slump in your chair and stretch your legs towards his seat and began to kick it somewhat gently.

You, being the little bitch you can be sometimes, know that this will annoy him and cause chaos.

Which is just entertainment to you.

And your bored, so.

Yeah.

It didn't take him long to stand up, kick back his chair and turn to face you.

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP, I'LL KILL YOU, YOU EMO BITCH!", he yelled, a vain poppin up on his forehead.

"I'm not doing anything.", you say innocently with a bored look plastered onto your face.

"Bakugou clam down and take a seat.", Present Mic said sounding bored from his own lesson.

Everyone was looking at you two, as Bakugou takes a seat and grumbles curses about you under his breath.

Present Mic continues with his lesson as you wait for awhile to begin annoying Bakugou again.

Kirishima faces you and whispers as you slump again in your chair before you start kicking Bakugou's seat again.

"Your asking for a death wish, [L/N]. What are you even doing?"

You turn to face him as you plant your feet on the back of Porcupine's seat.

You smirk, "What a girl gotta do when they're bored."

You began to kick Bakugou's seat, with the same pace again.