☆ Ch.1 | First Day ☆

┌┈┈⋆⋅⋅┈┈✰┈┈⋅⋅⋆┈┈┐

[Y/N]'s POV

└┈┈⋆⋅⋅┈┈✰┈┈⋅⋅⋆┈┈┘

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

You were standing in front of the school grounds of UA. Still unsure how you even got there...

Your here at UA High. The most prestigious school, where the most amazing heroes attended.

...

Though now that your here, your not sure if I want to be a hero anymore.
You did at first, to prove those assholes in middle school that you can.
And they didn't bully you because you were quirkless or had a worthless quirk.

Your father was a "hero".
You say this, but he wasn't really.
The father, you've look up to the most was actually a Villain.

And being a Villain caused his own death.

It caused your mother's emotional and physical downfall.

It caused YOU trauma from the things he did to you.

...

You do want to become a hero but....your scared, you'll turn into your father.

...

Welp.

Too late to back out now. Your already here, in front of the gates of UA. For the hero course class. Yepee.

You sigh, and finally begin to walk beyond the gates of UA.

As you walk in, you realize some kids were giving you weird stares.
Though, its probably becuse of the navy green hoodie your wearing. It had a pin of the UA high logo on your chest, where your heart would be, including another pin with All Might's face on it.
You did have your uniform under it(besides the blazer) and the navy green skirt still too.
So, you should be fine.

The teachers already know why you wear it.
Well, at least Principal Nezu does. You have a paper directly from him and from someone else.

Anyway, as you got closer to the double doors, you see a boy, that seem to be those type of people who are always uptight and serious.

He had black bluish hair, pretty tall, and muscular looking. Not to mention his calves are shaped like automobile engines(They were covered by his pants, but it outlines his calves still enough to see them). They were buff looking calves too.
It was probably apart of his quirk

You recognize him from the entrance exam. He had raised his hand to ask a question. He seemed pretty uptight. Annoying. To be honest with yourself.