"Bend over." Leaning over Kade, she yelped as Riker kicked her legs apart and pushed her head further into Kade's lap. "Now suck his dick."

A slap to her ass let her know it wasn't up for discussion. Further spreading her legs, she grabbed Kade's dick, a hiss leaving his mouth before he gently pushed the hair from her face and held it back. As his dick slipped past her lips, Riker got on his knees and flicked his tongue against her clit.

"Just like that." Kade egged her on as she pushed him to the back of her throat and quickly bobbed her head. The grip on her hair tightened and he threw his head back against the chair- his hips slightly thrusting up to meet her mouth.

Riker got back to his feet and quickly thrust into her, the action causing her to throw her hand back at the sudden intrusion. Just as her fingertips made contact with his stomach, he grabbed her wrist and used it as leverage to fuck her harder.

"Riker! Ah shit! Baby!" She cried once she'd removed Kade from within her throat. His thrusts sent her forwards as she tried to escape the intense pleasure. Kade caught her by the waist and used it to push her back against Riker.

"He's destroying that pretty little pussy. You like that?" Kade growled as he began pulling at her nipples.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me!" She screamed at the copious amount of pleasure that the two men inflicted upon her body. Reaching under her, Kade's thumb began stroking her clit and Riker grabbed both her wrists to keep her where he wanted her.

The wig on her head shifted and she surely looked crazy but she couldn't care less in that moment. Guttural sounds remained all she could produce from her mouth as her body buzzed. 

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over this dick." Riker commanded before releasing her hands to grab her waist. His hips swirled while simultaneously pounding into her even faster. The force sent her wig fully sliding off her head and on to the floor.

"I'm gonna cum!" The high pitched cry was rewarded with a slap to her ass. Kade's hand never let up on her clit and she went flying over the edge- her hands grabbing at his arm as her clit became ultra sensitive. The pair continued their sweet torture and she began squirming in an attempt to escape their caresses.

Finally managing to get away, she collapsed to the cold floor. Her legs still shook and her pussy throbbed despite being out of their grasp.

"Lord help me." She muttered under her breathe as she attempted to catch her breath. A calm sensation fell over her and she briefly closed her eyes before the sound of movement caused her to snap them open.

"What do you think?" Kade stood with her wig pulled on his head, the hair oddly framing his face in a sexy way.

"Gorgeous." She mockingly sent a chef's kiss his way before laughing as he swung the hair back and forth.

"I kind of like this." The silky bundles shook as he moved his head from side to side.

Sadie couldn't believe the sight before her. Her boss stood over her naked body with her wig on his head and his dick fully erect. Looking to her left she found Riker leaning on the desk laughing at Kade as well, his dick still erect and covered in her wetness.

Leaning up, she softly kissed the shaft of Kade's dick- the action quickly causing his antics to stop and he pulled the wig from his head. His hand wrapped around her jaw while the other took his dick in his hand and slapped it against her lips. Using his thumb to open her mouth, he slowly thrust into her mouth- his eyes never leaving hers.

"Get up." He called after a couple minutes of fucking her face. Sadie wiped the spit from around her mouth as she stumbled to her feet. Riker approached her front while Kade pressed against her back. The heat between the two men caused her body to hum and she ran her hands down Riker's chest.

"You're going to take us both." Kade whispered into her ear. Sadie immediately snapped from her trance and spun around in the men's grasp.

"I'm not doing anal. Nope, sorry." Placing her hands on Kade's chest, she pushed the large man away from her.

"We'll take it slow. I promise it'll be a pleasurable experience." Riker wrapped his arms around her waist and began kissing her neck as Kade tried to reason with her. Sadie had heard plenty of horror stories when it came to anal and she surely wasn't about to let these men tear her to shreds.

"Uh nm, nope." Pulling away from the pair, she began looking for her clothes. Her bed was calling her name and she still had reports to finish before she could clock out. "This was very, very enjoyable but I have to get back to work."

"I believe this is yours." Kade smirked as he picked up her wig. Hair was everywhere and she desperately raked her fingers through it to tame the mess.

"You're gonna buy me a new one because your big ass head tore the lace." Sadie pouted as she eyed the ripped material. It would still be wearable but she'd have to tie something around the hairline.

"I was wondering what that ripping sound was." He chuckled as he dodged her smack before the two men began redressing as well. When she'd managed to get herself into a presentable state, she cringed as she eyed the multiple hickeys forming along her neck and chest.

"I hope we can do this many, many more times." Riker muttered in her ear as he grabbed her waist to pull her back against his chest. She could still feel the erection in his pants and felt bad that neither of them had cum throughout the ordeal.

"Mmm, what are you guys doing later tonight?"
———