°Ch. 2°

3rd person POV.

The morning sun rose, cause it light to come into the living room,were all the boys were sound asleep, heck even Ava was asleep, the only one awake was [Y/n] whom was only awake because she thought she had school,but woke up to realize that it was actually a holiday, she got out of hers and Ava's room, only to find 5 sleeping boys, she yawned, but didn't want to go back to sleep in Ava's room, she wanted to snuggle up with one of the boys,,one particular boy caught her eye, and that boy happened to be Noi, he was sleeping on the ground so she waked over to him, the hard part was that he was seeping face down,so she had to gather all her strength so that she could lift his arm because she wanted to get snug and warm, and she did just that, but with trial and error,and lots of errors, but when she finally got under his arm, he turned around,so she pouted and looked around the room, Lief caught her eye and she walked- more like waddled over to him, what she didn't know was that he was actually awake and aware of what she was trying to do, now Lief's 'sleeping' position was sitting cross-legged, one of his hands were supporting his head and the other was just on his knee,she carefully sat on his lap 'trying' not to wake him up,
Lief found this cute, but he still pretended to be asleep, [Y/n] still found it hard to fall asleep again, she looked up at Lief's sleeping face, and she cupped his face in her hands,she then proceeded to kiss his nose, and the proceeded to get off of his lap, she went over to Rhys's sleeping figure and she also pecked his nose, she did this to Pierce and Noi as well, but for Asch she looked at his face, and kissed his cheek , and she also stole his horn's ring, and sat behind the couch which made her invisible to the eye, and she rolled the ring from one hand to the other, and she also found many other ways to play with the oversized ring

By now everybody had woken up, and not surprisingly Ava was looking for [Y/n],she kept calling her name, but to no avail, soon enough Lief went behind the couch and picked her up, see he knew where she was since he wasn't exactly asleep earlier, and he didn't tell Ava because he thought it would be funny to see Ava distressed and worried, but soon he grew tired of this, he didn't want to let little [Y/n] go, he felt the need to hold her in his arms...

Lief's POV.

'What the hell's happening to me,why do I feel like I need to keep her safe,am I going insane,what has earth done to me?' I felt movement in my arms, and saw that [Y/n] was waking up , she looked up at me and tilted her head i saw this as my chance since no one was around I kissed her forehead, and she gave me the cutest look I've ever seen, her cheeks turned a bright pink and she covered her mouth and i let her down ,she ran to Ava's room, and didn't come out until Ava had made food, she turned to Ava "Ava can I watch some cartoons? I have no home work!" Ava laughed, and stuffed her mouth full of this 'pan-cake' I don't know what it is, I just know it tastes delicious! "Sure you can, just don't go and watch stuff that aren't for your age m-kay?" [Y/n] jumped from her chair and ran to the couch and did something to the magic black box Ava has and it showed something moving, Ava dragged us away from [Y/n] "Can you guys do me a favor?" "What's this 'favor' you speak of?" Rhys asked "It's doing something for someone, so can you guys do it?" Asch sighed "Yes, but you have to take us outside afterwards!" Ava nodded "I just need you guys to watch [Y/n],I have a few errands to run and I won't be back until late." We nodded, she smiled at us whispering a thanks and took her keys and went out, we turned our attention back to [Y/n], she started laughing suddenly "what's so funny tiny human?" Asch asked ,She turned around "you still haven't noticed that I took your ring!" He gave her a confused look " I'm sorry my what?" She held her hand up to reveal Asch's crown 'why does she call it a ring?'

Asch's POV.

I was shocked I touched my horn and sure enough my crown was missing,I glared at the tiny human "give it back right now!" She seemed startled and started to make a face "w-what's wrong?" I said out of pure guilt, She started to cry. She threw my crown at me and ran off somewhere ,I put my crown back on and tried to find her, heck not even my knights could find her, Noi found her sitting behind the couch holding a piece of paper, it had a picture on it, I recognized [Y/n]'s face in this picture as I sat next to her "L-look, I didn't mean to yell..." I felt her hug me, I pat her head, she grabbed my face and pulled it to her level "can you promise something?" I nodded "promise me you wont leave me alone Asch." I felt my face heat up I put my forehead against hers "I promise.." she pecked my nose, I picked her up and went to my knights "I found her" I said as I put her down, she looked at the round object in Ava's apartment, that made this ticking noise, she ran to the magic black box, and did something to it, so now it had this picture moving in it, she smiled and started laughing, I went and sat beside her and watched this moving picture, it was a bunch of yellow human looking family, the female of the family had a very weird looking kind of hair-do, it was long and blue, they had two children, the male child had spiked hair, same for the girl, but it was more like a star "What is this thing about [Y/n], I can't seem to understand the idea behind it?" She looked at me with eyes that were full of emotions "You mean to tell me, your a handsome demon, that's also a prince, and on top of it you are a prince, and can make magical fireballs appear from outta nowhere, but you don't know about The Simpsons , BOY! Have you been living under a rock or something?!" She said (yelled in an adorable voice) and then shook her head disappointingly at me and with a touch of sadness, "Don't tell me none of your friends don't know about The Simpsons as well?" The others came behind the couch, and looked at me questioningly "Actually we're his knights!" Noi said behind me, and the others nodded approvingly after he said his statement, she looked at us and made that face she made earlier when I yelled at her, "What horrible people had raised you guys, you poor, poor boys...".

She smiled "It's alright, now you guys can watch it with me, Ava always say that this cartoon has horrible jokes in it, but I can't seem to find any of the jokes she talked about" I felt my mouth curve up a bit, I looked down at her face, she was so—
How do you explain this, she was so vulnerable, I felt the need to make sure she wasn't hurt, I wouldn't really like it if she was hurt, or when she made that face when I yelled at her, but when she was happy, I felt this- this thing, it felt as if my heart was warm, and it was as if I had no worries in the world, I like this feeling, I want to feel like this all the time...

3rd Person POV.

As all 5 daemos sat down around little [Y/n], and watched the TV , the group was sound asleep and couldn't hear Ava coming home,so when she was calling them ,and they hadn't answered she got worried,but soon found them all ,and also found that [Y/n] was sound asleep, in Lief's arms, while the others were sleeping in a way that circled Lief, as if to surround tiny [Y/n], Ava thought 'what an adorable scene! I just have to take a photo!" And that's exactly what she did, she took her phone out and snapped a few shots of them and put a blanket over each of them, and took [Y/n] from Lief's arms, and put her in the twin bed she had put in her room, for [Y/n] because she found out that [Y/n] had constant nightmares, and would run into Ava's bed, as she put [Y/n] in her bed she started to stir and it was as if she was having another nightmare...

[Y/n]'s POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was surrounded by the boys, they all looked mad at me, soon each of them turned their backs on me and started to walk away from me, I started to grab their clothes and try and pull them towards myself, but to no avail, they still walked away, and then darkness, came around me, there was no light...
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and felt that the room was too cold, but my entire body was covered in sweat,I jumped off my bed, but I didn't go to Ava, I ran out of  the room but all i found was a pile of blankets (this is partially because [Y/n] is really small, so she couldn't see their heads, and it was extremely dark as well) I looked around the living room but I still couldn't find them, I fell to the floor and felt my vision blur, and then warm salty water was rolling down my face, I started sobbing, I felt afraid, and scared that I had done something to make the boys go away...

In the dark I could make out the blankets falling, I also heard sprinting, and soon found myself being picked up, I looked up at who was picking me up
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count/ 1,777
Thanks for reading, can you guess who picked [Y/n] up, write your answer in the comments
❤️
🧡
💚
💙
💙