Jane made an exaggerated gasp, "Sara, how dare you call Dave, my one and only cousin, an old man trying to flirt!"

We both burst into laughter. Leave it to Jane to brighten up my mood. "So Janie why are you calling, you and I know that it's not because you're bored and simply want to chat."

"Can't I call my best friend and talk to her?" she sounded almost sincere.

"Janie, dear, if you wanted to chat you'd raid my house with your dog," I said sweetly, picturing the huge dog and Jane trying to hold back the dog. He was one of those huge dog breeds a Shepherd dog that she got when she turned thirteen as a birthday present from her uncle. She named the dog 'He who must not be named' originally but it was too long, so she named him Tiny. Tiny, she named an Anatolian shepherd dog Tiny.

"Tiny wouldn't hurt a fly, Sara." Jane said.

"Doubt it," the dog never seized to scare me.

"Whatever, so can you come to my house today?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm bored?" she said as it weren't obvious enough.

I rolled my eyes, "I am not your joker,"

"I'll pay you fifty bucks,"

I bit my lip, "Give me back my IPod, throw in the fifty and we'll call it a deal."

Jane sighed, "Deal,"

"Good, I'll be there in a-"

"Oh no! I'm picking you up, wear something decent please," and she hang up.

I shut my phone, got up and nearly tripped over a pile of clothing thrown mindlessly on the ground. I've got nothing else do anyways. I slipped on a white blouse over it a red cardigan, jeans and a pair of Converse shoes. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and slipped out of my room, to the bathroom.

The house I was living in had four bathrooms, one for Aunt Margot and her husband, one for Kane (Aunt Margot's youngest son), one for the guest room and the last one I had to share with Tina, my cousin, who was the same age as me and sadly we don't get along pretty well.

"Well, well glad that you're finally awake, Sara." Kane said as I passed by his opened door.

"Oh hey there Kane," I said nodding at him and heading straight for the bathroom without pausing.

"Hey Sara, you have to see this!"

"Later!" I called after him and slammed the bathroom door. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I almost raised a brow when I saw Tina's side of the bathroom which was fully stocked with make-up, bottles of perfume, and curlers and such for the hair.

I grabbed a brush and fixed the tangles, smeared some lip gloss on my lips and sprayed a little bit of perfume around myself.

Now I look presentable. I felt a little bit uncertain as I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room.

"Hey, dork," Tina said blocking my way, a dozen or so bracelets around her thin arms. Tina Littlefield was thin as a Popsicle stick but was tall and graceful, in other words a model or a Paris Hilton wannabe. But she had long glossy black hair that she was too proud of to cut or dye into an unhealthy shade of bleached blonde.

"Hey," I said barely glancing at her, it would be best to ignore her than have our annual "cat fights" today.

I rushed to my room, trying not to look obvious at the same, and slammed the door shut before she could say or rather insult me anymore.

I grabbed my small shoulder bag and stuff my empty, oversized wallet in it along with my cell phone, some candy and lip gloss. I hate lipsticks, they're just too... much, I like the barely there kind of make-up than the thick kind that when you took it off you looked like a completely different person look.