End of conversation.

Leon: Look, Diego, I got to go.

Diego: Fine, but this isn't over, I will get you back for stealing my girl.

Leon: Whatever you say.

Leon got on his motorcycle and made his way to Violetta's as he turned off the engine and knocked on her door, she greeted him with a tight hug.

Leon: What? Hmm?

Leon: What? Hmm?

Violetta: Come on in.

He walked in.

Leon: *Pulls away* Baby your worrying me, what's wrong? Tell me already

Violetta: Leon I... *Herman walks in*

Herman: Ah, Leon, how are you?

Leon: Herman long time, I'm fine my parents asked about you.

Herman: All good with your father?

Leon: Complicated, but yeah, now Violetta tell me what's wrong?

Herman: We are leaving soon Sweetie.

Violetta: Okay Dad.

Leon: You're Leaving?

Violetta: It's my dad business trip and he doesn't like leaving me here alone.

Leon: You can stay with me if you don't want to go, Herman knows my parents will look after you.

Herman: You can if you want to Violetta?

Violetta: You would let me stay with Leon?

Herman: Well, I know Mr and Mrs Vargas and they are a nice family I know that because his dad is my business partner, so he's going to be with me and his wife is coming so I trust you with Leon.

Violetta: You've changed, thank you, dad.

Herman: Well, you want to go to the studio every day and if staying with Leon is close to the Studio then I'm not going to say no but NO FUNNY BUSINESS.

Leon: Don't worry Herman, I'll look after her and make sure she goes to bed on time.

Herman: I trust you.

Leon: Great news, but you can call her every night to make sure she's safe if you want.

Herman: I won't ring you every night just when I land and when I'm coming home.

Violetta: *Grabs her suitcase* Okay.

Violetta hugged her dad a very long time and he pulled her away from him before he changed his mind.

Violetta: I love you Dad.

Herman: I love you too, now go before I change my mind.

Leon: Bye, nice seeing you again Herman.

Herman: And you Leon.

As they left Violetta's house, Herman made his way to the Airport and met up with Leon's parents, and flew to Madrid, while Leon was riding to his house with Violetta cuddling behind him.

When Leon arrived at his drive Violetta looked at the house and couldn't believe his house was huge.

As we got indoors, I looked around the house and put my suitcase in the room I was sleeping in once I walked into the kitchen, I saw him making drinks

Leon: Well, are you impressed?

Violetta: yeah of course, Umm, Leon?

Leon: Hmm, yeah?

Violetta: Don't you think we are moving to fast?

Leon: What? Moving to fast?

Violetta: Well, you know moving in.

Leon: Babe, you're staying over a couple of nights while your dad is away on business and then you'll be home, it's not like I'm asking you to move in with me, I'm just looking after you.

Violetta: I guess so, but where am I going to sleep.

Leon: Well, you have a choice you can either sleep in my room or in the guest room.

Violetta: Is there another option?

Leon: Or you can sleep on the lawn outside.

Violetta: Oh, charming more likely to sleep in your bed, then I'll be lovely and warm.

Leon: Okay, *Pokes her nose* If you don't try to get in my boxers.

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his waist* Well, I can't promise that.

Leon kissed her and she kissed him back and they ordered a pizza and watched a movie before going up to bed Violetta was getting tired so she made hthe er way up to bed, when she got ready to bed and got into bed, she turned onto her side until she could hear Leon coming up the stairs.

Once he got into bed and they had their backs to each other, until Violetta couldn't sleep so she put her arm through his core.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X