The truth of the book

Ochako tried her best not to scream.
She wanted to, but was frozen in fear.
"Not talkative? That's okay", said Ryuk. "I already know who you are, Ochako Uraraka."
Ochako's fear was replaced with curiosity.
"How do you know my name?"
"Shinigami eyes. With them, we can see a person's full name above their head."
"Shinigami? As in, a god of death?"
Ryuk smiled widely. "Yes."
Now Ochako had millions of questions.
"What's a god of death doing in my room? And what did you mean by that book being mine?"
Ryuk sat down on the floor. "You have questions. So many of them. Fine. I'll answer."
Ryuk the began explaining.
"That book, as you might have seen, is a death note. Shinigami use them to kill humans just by writing their names in it."
Ochako was shocked. She picked up a powerful weapon and she didn't even know it.
"Originally, I was going to give it someone else in this school. His name was Izuku Midoriya."
Ochako's eyes widened. "Did you say..."
"I take it you and him were close", said Ryuk.
"You gave him this... death note? Why?"
"Well, I've been watching him for quite a while.
I wanted to see what would happen if I gave someone so heroic something so villainous. He rejected the offer, of course."
"Why was it in that bush?", asked Ochako.
"One of the rules of the death note is that if the keeper is separated from it for seven days, then the shiningami who gave it must take it back. However, when someone loses possession of the death note, their memories of it are erased."
"That explains why he never told me about it", said Ochako.
"Yes. Izuku put the death note in that bush and planned to leave it there for seven days. Right now, it's been four days."
"So Deku got this before he died", said Ochako.
"Smart of him to let it go too", said Ryuk.
"If he used it, he wouldn't go to heaven or hell." Ochako froze at that part. "Where do you go?"
"Nothingness", replied Ryuk.
Ochako looked at the death note.
"This is the last thing Deku had", Ochako softly said to herself.
She clutched it to her chest.
"You wanna keep it?", asked Ryuk.
"Yes. But I'm not going to use it. I'm only keeping it. To remember Deku."
"Fine. Do that", said Ryuk, standing up.
"But in my opinion, it's ridiculous to have something if you're not gonna use it."
"I don't care", replied Ochako.
"Suit yourself", said Ryuk, shrugging, and then vanishing.
Curiosity then took control of Ochako.
She opened the notebook, and what she saw made her heart almost stop.
On the page, was a name. A name she recognized all too well. A very special name. Izuku Midoriya.
Ochako fell on her bed, broke down in tears, then eventually fell asleep.

Sorry if this chapter is short. I just didn't have enough ideas for this chapter. I promise I'll do better next time!