Chapter 12: Originals Night Out

Zacznij od początku

Eventually they arrive at the club. They walk inside and they are surprised by how many straight couples are actually sharing the dance floor. Ramon and George look at Diana...

  'See, I told you I knew where we should go out.'

  They share a smile and make their way to the bar. While they order, a young man is staring at George from the middle of the dance floor. He can't take his eyes off of him.

He is skinny and tall

He is skinny and tall. Definitely not a jock or a bad boy. He even seems a little scared. Then he sees George coughing and runs to his rescue thinking that he is chocking. He tries to save him but George fights back until he is let go...

  'What the fucking hell are you doing?'

'I thought you were chocking, I tried to help you.'

'I'm not chocking, the boy next to me was.'

'Oh God sorry, God, I suck at this. I don't even know what I am doing. I don't think that this could go worse.'

George tries to make some sense by what he is hearing, while Ramon and Diana drink their cocktails and enjoy the cringe worthy flirting.

  'Actually I know how could things could have gone worse. I could have asked you to dance with me and I could throw you at the wall.'

  George smiles at the boy as he turns to his sister and his best friend. They are holding their laughs and as he gets ready to leave, they throw him at the young man...

'Gosh I'm rude, I'm Tyler, I forgot to introduce myself.'

'I'm George. I would say nice to meet you, but the way you're acting I won't lie, it scares me that you're a serial killer.'

'Oh. I'm not.'

'Yeah, too skinny and too tall to avoid being caught.'

'So, you want to dance?'

'If you promise not to throw me at the wall.'

'I can't promise you that.'

'Whatever. Let's do this.'