Chapter 15. Back Home

As the battle has concluded Azazel, after having a quick conversation with Sirzechs, takes his leave. Saying a quick bye to Issei and Hidori as he does so. Sirzechs, Serafall and Grayfia do the same and also head back to the underworld reporting how the conference has ended. And also informing the other high ranking devils of God's survival.

Leaving Michael remaining who approaches Hidori after a while.

Michael: My Lord. I am gratefull for your safe return. For all those years we Angels made sure to keep the system you installed in place and protect the heaven in your absence.

God: I expected nothing less from you. That's why you are leading the angels right now in my place and why you are my chosen Archangel.

Michael: Would you like to return there right away?"

Hidori: Yes but I would like to bring Asia and Xenovia with us as well. I hope you don't mind

As both of them hear this, they get really excited about being invited to heaven personally. Until now they were never allowed in there since only pure angels can enter.

Michael: If you wish to do so then they can come with us. It is an order from you after all

Irina, who stands behind Michael, hears what God is saying and she starts fidgeting. Wanting to go to heaven too which is a lifelong dream of hers but not wanting to say anything as she doesn't think God will take her.

God: And what about you Irina?

Looking past Michael she sees God and him looking at her. Starting to get red she answers back.

Irina: Don't worry about me I am not worthy to enter heaven with you all.

God walks over to her with a big smile on his face. Grabbing her around the waist he picks her up and looks back at Michael.

God: I think we are ready to go.

Michael: As you wish.

Irina starts blushing madly while being held up by Hidori like that. Forming a magic circle Michael teleports all of them away to Heaven. Leaving Rias and her group standing there wondering how it will go.

As they reappear at a big gate infront of a giant castle Hidori puts Irina down who is still very flustered by his actions. In the meantime Michael opens the gate and lets everyone walk inside. Asia and Xenovia, who are both walking next to Hidori, are feeling pretty nervous but also at ease because they can be close to Hidori.

Irina on the other hand is walking after Michael sama trying to be in his shadow and not stand out too much.

God: Hey Irina you don't have to be afraid of anything. You are welcome here I asure you.

Irina: Thank you for those kind words my lo-

As Irina folds her hands together to pray to God personally she gets flicked on the forehead again. Just enough to make her shriek a bit.

Hidori: You don't need to be that formal with everything I say. Just a casual alright or something like that would have been ok.

Looking up at him Irina gets bright red again and just nods at his request. As they continue walking after Michael they come to a big room with lots of different doors leading to several rooms in the castle.

As they reach a golden glowing one that is almost 5m tall they stop in front of it. Michael then turns around to everyone else.

Michael: This is a private room where only God is allowed to enter. Until now only high ranking angels with the permission from god were allowed to enter so we haven't stepped inside for hundred's of years.