Perfect Strangers

[ONGOING]

By averymarinoxo

This is Avery's first book and I must say for a first book its a damn good one! So go and read, vote and comment to help her get even better at her work! Her words and way of writing is unique and she must get more encouragement on this platform!

This book updates every Saturday. Two chapters every weekend!

Description:-

"We are engaged!"
Kayden announced without a care at my cousin's wedding. I didn't understand, that wasn't the plan. It was just supposed to be for the weekend. Why was he prolonging this? I saw the pleading look in his eyes and decided to go along with it. That was my first mistake. If I'd known the chaos this perfect stranger would bring into my already chaotic life, I would have never agreed to this, but something in those malicious eyes of his gave me comfort and I dived in, hoping that I don't drown. Little did I know it would be a lot more than just drowning...

***

Love is only a myth for the oblivious billionaire Kayden Rodriguez. He wants Ava for an associate alibi but what happens when she starts to become more than just a Perfect Stranger?

Would he admit to himself that his oblivious heart can fall for someone or would Ava just become another one of his skeletons?

Buried. Deep inside his chaotic, icy heart.