One

THIRD PERSON P. O. V.

He was staring at him.

Intensely.

They are at fan signing event the two of them seating beside each other as he was answering to the question given to him gulf felt someone gazing at him as he slightly turned his head on the right he saw mew staring at him eyes full of love yet you can see it just for fun then he gaze at mew lips then back to the audience and gulf can't focus because of that playful stare mew giving to him he can't help but to be flustered and to redden at the older's unpredictable actions.

To hide it he playful pinch mew face  and suddenly looking at the floor like it was most interesting thing he has ever seen, hoping to calm his heart no he don't have feelings for mew it's just he is not on the mood to flirt at mew.

What was mew doing right now?

"Gulf you aren't yourself today" Tan whisper to the boy next to him who is busy looking at the floor.

"Ah? You are saying something?" Gulf asked as if he was caught red handed

"See, you aren't paying attention to me also" Tan whisper again before answering the questions given to him.

Gulf didn't answered instead he focus his attention to the banners that audiences bought for them to see.

"Gulf how  you feeling working with mew?" One of the reporter asked.

"gulf?" The manager asked  him

"Oh yeah? Sorry?" Gulf answer coming back to his senses

" the reporter asking you how was you feeling working with me" mew whisper to him

"oh yeah, well it's good I mean mew help me a lot to this industry so I'm getting okay hehe" Gulf answer while looking at mew just to give a fan service well seems like he come back to his senses.

The interview didn't take long for they have a warm up party for their new movie.

____________

"Good job everyone" Manager Ry said as they rode back to the hotel where the event will take. Everyone clapped except for gulf who busy staring outside.

"Gulf are you okay?" Manager Ry asked as they notice gulf is being busy staring outside the van window.

"GULF!!!" Tan shouted at him that being the reason to gulf looking at them.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not feeling well" Gulf said as he closed his eyes leaning on the window.

"Maybe it's because the reporter question" Mew mumbled like it was such a very ordinary thing he would say  it.

Mew is the type of person who isn't talkative he is very different on cam and off cam.

About their love team mew is the one who is clingy when there is camera or he sensed that someone is following them so it's very shocking for mew to speak like that.

Mew is very serious all the time he doesn't talk to much to gulf surprisingly their love team is still number of all time well maybe because of the service they gave.

"Ohh, haha let's just listen some music" someone's voice, most probably tan's, emerged from the middle of the two in a nervous voice. And soon it was followed by the loud music that tan choose to erase the negative vibes in their van.

___________

A/N: Bare with me please