part two

the waiter came and asked my mom how many seats.she said three.the man took us to our table and left.

Taylor p.o.v

mom I'm going to use the restroom I'll be right back.I got up and left.I was walking to the restroom when I bumped into somebody.

i-i am sooooo sorry I said.when I looked up it was somebody I did not wanted to see.

hey slut.what kind of girl like u doing here zayn asked.

i-i-i I said stuttering. before I could finish I felt a sharp pain in my cheek.

owww what was that for I said.it hurts so badly.

cause u did not answer my question zayn said with a evil smirk.then he dragged me to the girls restroom.

what are u doing I said whisper/yelling so I would not be to loud.after a couple seconds of silent,I was pushed to the wall.

owww I said.he then kicked me in the gut.

that's what u get for being a bitch zayn said.he kicked me a couple of times in the face and gut.

after a few seconds I was on the floor bleading.it started to get dark.then I felled  incautious.

Louis p.o.v

Taylor has been gone for twenty minutes.

hey miss brown I'm going to check on Taylor I said.I was very worried.

OK come back soon ms brown said.I got up and started to walk to the bathroom.I walked in and saw a little girl on the floor blessing.omg

'Taylor'

I ran to her.

Taylor wake up wake up I said screaming.after a couple of seconds a man came in.

what happened the man said.

I did not know.I was just here with her mom and her for dinner.then she said she had to us the restroom.she was gone for 20 minutes I said really to fast.

OK calm down the man said.

her last name is brown I said.teared started yo come out.I feel sooooo bad.

Jake p.o.v

I ran out the girls restroom and ran around for ms brown.

ms brown are u in here I said.

yes yes I'm right here she said.dang she she's  pretty.

follow me your daughter is very hurt I said.

what what happened she said.she had tears in her eyes.a lot.we both ran yo the girl restroom.

Sophie p.o.v(ms brown first name)

this man told me that my daughter is very hurt.we ran to the restroom and I could not believe my eyes.

omg Taylor I said.I ran to her crying my eyes out.

call the ambulance Jake said.I grabbed my phone and dialed 999.

hello what's ur emergency the lady said.

um my daughter is unconscious on the floor.and she is bleeding a lot I said.

ok where are u at the lady said.

we are at the a restaurant called Luigi's Italian restaurant I said.

ok we will be there as soon as possible the lady said.after the said that the phone went silent.

ok the people will be here I said.after a couple of minutes the ambalance came.

move out the way one man said.the other had the bed.

where is she the man asked.

she is in the girls restroom I  said.

the men ran to the restroom and pick up my daughters body and left.

ok u guys follow us to the hospital the men said.we got in the car and followed them.

20inutes later

we finally made it to the hospital. we got out and went inside.

ok u guys stay in the the waiting room and we will call you when u can come and see ur daughter the doctor said.

--------

by guys I'm sooooooooo sorry that I have not updated.I had a bad time.my ungle died.my dad is very sick.

so can u guys I get two comments and 7 votes so I can do the next chapter.

who ever votes first the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

and again I'm sooo sorry.and sorry the chapter is so short.

byeeeeeee

Yvonna