Introduction

3003 3rd March

4:33pm

Screaming, nothing but muffled screaming and crying with the sound of unbelievable pain in the voice. It was all she heard. Wet and covered in blood, confusion rushed through her head. What's going on?
She started to cry, no tears just noise. Not being able to open her eyes.
Hands places on her head lifted her in the air as she heard the knife tearing into skin. She was placed into another pair of hands. Soft delicate but weak hands.
She heard a soft voice of a women humming a calming tone.
Opening her eyes slowly, everything seemed so blurry. She blinked a few times until she had a clear vision.
A beautiful woman was holding her.
She slowly stopped crying as she felt the love and warmth of this woman.
After the woman finished her calming tune she smiles looking into the girls eyes and with the softest voice says

"Scarlett, welcome"

The man with confusion comes closer after washing his hands and looks down at the girl.
He lets out a small gasp

"She has beautiful cyan eyes, I've never seen such beautiful coloured eyes before. It goes so well with her dark skin" He stops for a bit leans in a little closer
"But how did she get that scar on her head?"

The woman smiles even more
"A gift from the universe. It left a mark on her head to show that she's special"

Moment of silent passes as they adore this beautiful baby who was brought into the world. Scarlett.

The mother's face drops and she looks at the man

"It's time"

He quickly takes Scarlett from her hands

The woman still held onto Scarlett "goodbye my beautiful girl"

The man lets out a tear looking at the woman " I love you "

She couldn't say it back but it's what she needed to hear

The man turns around facing away from the woman holding Scarlett close.
He starts humming the same tune the woman did.

That night Scarletts mum had died from a rare sickness.