"As the good muhurat is here, you both can exchange the ring now. First, the groom!" -Pandith announced.

Laksh nods at him and takes the ring from Adarsh. He turns to Ragini. She turns to him and looks up at him Their eyes got locked with each others. Laksh gently takes her hand and slides the ring on to her finger. Everyone claps for it.

"Now, the bride!" -Pandith said.

Uttara forwards the ring to Ragini. She takes it and again turns to Laksh locking her eyes with his brown orbs. She takes his hand and slides the ring gaining everyone's clap. They came out of their eye lock and turns to front witnessing their family's happiness while interwining their hands with each others.

"Smile please!" -Uttara says and clicks RagLak's picture.

"Perfect! Now, can we have today's couple's dance?" -Uttara says and winks at them

Ragini nods no at her. Laksh smiles and forwards his hand to her. Ragini looks at his hand and then looks up at him again.

"Come, baby girl! I'm there na with you?!" -Laksh assures her.

Ragini smiles whole heartedly at him. She keeps her hand on his and they both walks to the centre of the hall. Music starts to play in background.

(Tum Hi Ho song from Aashiqui 2)

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

Laksh holds Ragini by her waist and Ragini places her hands on his chest. They both locked their eyes with each other and moves to the beat with beautiful smile on their lips. He turns her and hugs her from back and he places his chin on her shoulder.

Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Judaa

Ragini breaks the hug. She starts to move from him but he holds her by her hand. She stops and turns back to see him.

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho