A Common Interest

<<Yamada P.O.V.>>
Saturday

I arrived at the bus stop near Sho's street, I haven't been around hear in a long time. I walked down the street and realized I was getting really excited, and I mean really excited. Listening to my music, I had to keep my cool and stop daydreaming of Aizawa.
Nobody knows this, but I'm gay, that's why my sense of fashion is so stylish! I dated girls all the way up until second year, the year I first hung out with Aizawa. We were close all of first year, but we surprisingly never went to each other's houses until second year. I don't remember how, but ever since that day I never had an interest in girls, but I did have an interest in Shouta. I never really got over this crush I had on him, but I know we're just friends, and even if I wanted it to be more than that, I'd hate to confess and ruin it all.

I finally reach his house, after calming myself down, I knocked on his door, and to my surprise he quickly opened it. He was wearing a t-shirt with the words "cat-itude" on it, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, and his hair was in a very messy bun. I never see his hair up, I really liked it that way.
"Hey Sho!!"
"Hey, what are we gonna do today?"
"Well that's just my sexy little secret~"

I winked at him as I said that last part, and I swear I saw him blush every so slightly before darting his gaze to the ground.

"Whatever, lets just go"
Aw yeah I made him get all flustered!

"Alright, lets get going Sho!!"

<<Aizawa P.O.V.>>
Yamada made his arrival well known to me, by knocking on my door nonstop until I opened it. I asked him what we were doing today as he gave me no hints whatsoever as to what we were doing or where we were going. His only reply to that was "well that's just my sexy little little secret~"
My feelings were already growing the minute I saw his stupid little face, but hearing him say that to me with a wink at the end nonetheless made my face heat up. To avoid the embarrassment of explaining myself, I just urged him to take me on his silly little adventure.
"Yay!!"
Right after his happy outburst, he wrapped his arms around me into a warm hug and rested his chin on the top of my head. Jeez, I hate being the short one here.

Yamada and I started walking and he was blabbering on about random bullshit, but I did pick up on a few things- his favorite artist is P!nk, he loves tigers, he wants a mustache when he gets older, and so many other random details. I wasn't listening to his words anymore, but I could hear him talking. His loud voice somehow comforted me, and it made me happy he would hold a conversation even if I was barely replying.

We continued talking until we got to our stop, today is gonna be good.