; sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ɴᴀᴅɪɴ ᴀᴄʜᴏʏ

- ʙᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏ -ᴀɢᴇ: ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴsᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 26ᴛʜ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏsᴛᴀ ʀɪᴄᴀɴ/ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ғʀᴇsʜᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ: ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ / ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴘᴏᴛʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: [ 🪐 ] - sᴜʙᴍɪssɪᴠᴇᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs:

- ʙᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏ -
ᴀɢᴇ: ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 26ᴛʜ
ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏsᴛᴀ ʀɪᴄᴀɴ/ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ғʀᴇsʜᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ: ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ / ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴘᴏᴛ
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: [ 🪐 ] - sᴜʙᴍɪssɪᴠᴇ
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs:

- ʙɪᴏ -
Born in Idaho, United States. Sabrina was born as a first child, the rest of her siblings being significantly younger than her, her youngest sister being 2. She had a very fun childhood with her parents, both of them taking her to many touristic areas around the United States. Her mom had her at a very young age, around 16 when she moved to the United States with her then boyfriend, now husband. Sabrina was always taught how a boy should properly love her, so she knew she was daddy's princess. She stopped being an only child when she was 5 years old, after that she had 4 more siblings. When her mother entered the work force along with her father, Sabrina was now a babysitter to all her siblings, this is where her love of child care began to grow.
When she entered highschool, Sabrina was always considered the 'mother' of her friend groups, since she'd be the one who her friends asked advice to, could spend the night with her whenever their parents got mad at them, she always had millions of things in her purse like advil, tampons, gum etc. Sabrina worked with many families, usually taking care of toddlers, this love for childcare went all throughout highschool and in college she decided she wanted to major in education, wanting to someday obtain her teaching license and be a kindergarten teacher.