2-you stopped looking

"Mummy?" Zayn asked me shocked.

"Zayn, we should go, before the paparazzi Finds us." The one named Louis, I think, said. "I know. Charlotte, come with me. Take the girls with you. I'll walk you to my house so we can talk." "Okay", I said, a bit unsure. I sent Sara a message, telling that I wouldn't come home to dinner tonight, and neither would the girls_. We started walking, and I couldnt help but notice Zayns gaze on me. I turned around, smiling slightly. He just gasped, tears filling his eyes. "I cant believe you here....Your really here." He mumbled over and over again. "I am. Even though you stopped looking after me." I whispered the last part. He stopped walking, turned to me and grabbed my shoulders. "No, no, no!! Charlotte, I never stopped looking for you. Its just... I was crushed, the whole family were crushed when you were gone. We looked and looked. The police looked and looked. We're still looking. But after a while I just had to move on. Not from you, but from me. From the state I was in. I stopped school, just laid in my bed crying and being angry at myself because it wasn't me. And I wasn't the only one who was in that state, all of us where. The girls, mum and dad, me, grandma and grandpa on both sides, and all our family and friends. After a while we just had to stop. Start over, with you in our hearts. We had to realise that you weren't coming back in a while. And all our family and friends meant that the best way to do that, was for me to go to the X-factor. So I did. But I din't forgot about you, I would never. Okay?" "Okay." I whispered, tears running down my cheeks. We stopped by a enormous house. "This is yours?" I asked stunned. "Yep. Lets go inside." He said smilling. "Thanks boys." He said to his bandmates. They smiled and nodded, even though they looked a bit shocked. I dont blame them. I would probably be twice as shocked if i was witness to something like that. "Not that we did anything, but shure." Harry said. "Well we should get home, so you two can talk, and..." Liam continiued. "Yea, see you later guys." Zayn said quietly. They waved and walked Away. Zayn started walking towards the door. AN I followed with the girls on my hips. "Whats going on mama?" Lisa asks. "Well, you see babygirl..." I wasnt really shure what to answer the two girls. Zayn looked at me. Then he bend down and looked at the girls. "Im your uncle. You can call me uncle Zayn", he said, smiling slightly. "Okay.Hey uncle Zayn" Sara said smiling to her uncle. He smiler back. "So do you want to Come in?"