1-"Your alive!"

Charlottes pov.

I watched my two beautiful daughters run around in the park. They were both laughing so much, that they could barely stand on their own feets. Lisa Patrishia and Sara Hayna. After my mom and grandmother. Five years. Thats how long it was since Ive seen my family. Well in real life. I see Zayn on tv all the time. Thats right. Zayn Malik. Thats my brother. Im Charlotte Malik, 18 years old. When I was 13 years old I got kidnapped by a man. He took me in his truck and drove me to his house. He raped me everyday. After about half a year, I manged to ran away. I ran to a old couple. They were lovely. Well, are lovely. They took me in to their family without pushing me talk to the police or find my parents again. To weeks after I ran away, I found out I was pregnant, and two and a half months later I found out it was twins. I decided to keep the babies, even though I was just 13, soon to be 14 years. Sara and Patrick took care of me, and I found my bestfriend in their daughter Lisa. So thats how my girls got their names. I named them after Lisa, Sara, Patrick, my mum Trishia and my grandmum Hayna. I looked up and didnt saw my daughters. I stood up searcing trough the park with my eyes, when I saw them. Running around like they always did. I smiled and went to get them when I saw them running into some people. I ran to them, picking them both up, and sending a quick apoligy to the people they ran into, without looking at them. I turned around and started walking back when I heard a familar voice shout. "Charlotte!" I slowly turned around and gasped when I saw who it was. It was my brother and his bandmates. The girls started poking me, asking "Whats wrong?", but I couldnt get myself to answer them. I just stared in my brothers eyes, unntil his bandmates sarted doing the same as the girls. Zayn shook his head running over to me. "Charlotte, your alive!!" He breathed, looking at me with hope in his brown caramel eyes. "Yea, I never died." I whispered. "Mummy!!" I turned my head to Sara, who was looking up to me with worried eyes. "You okay?" She asked. "Yes baby, mummys fine." I answered looking down at her and her sister. "Mummy?" Zayn asked me shocked.