Estelle Harrison.

Začít od začátku

Choosing Jeremiah and Jhene as Braydon's godparents was the best decision Brandon and I could have made. Despite trying my hardest to keep my distance from J, I always go out my way to make sure he is able to have a relationship with his Godson.

Something about facing Jeremiah makes me feel as if I was facing Brandon, every time I was in his presence... it brought me back to that night.

"He's good... silly as ever. And don't think I let go of the fact you taught his ass them fucking curse words boy."  Rolling my eyes as Jeremiah shrugged his shoulders laughing, my eyes fell on the chain which hung around his neck.

Quickly looking away as Jeremiah's eyes followed mine down to the chain, he lifted his hand running his thumb over the picture of Brandon in the center as a soft smile came upon his face.

"It's fire ain't it, ya girl got it for a nigga. Brandon always said if he ever... ya know... to never put his ass on a white tee. So... this shit perfect." Feeling slightly uncomfortable as I watched Jeremiah begin to drift off into his own thoughts, I looked past him seeing the crossing time was down to ten seconds. "I'ma see if Jhene could hook you up wit something from the jeweler, something for lil' man too I know he-..."

"Sorry sorry not to cut you off, but I really really gotta go. Kiss Jhene and Jade for me, stay safe J." Patting Jeremiah's shoulder quickly making my way past him, I refused to look back as I crossed the street heading towards my car still feeling his eyes on me. "Jesus."

...

Don't come to me with no brother-brother shit, nigga

I ain't your brother, your mama ain't had me, pussy-ass nigga

I don't know your pack

One, two, three, let's go

"I ain't never leavin' my bitch, she a dime, why would I switch out for a dime for a penny?" Throwing my ass as Jhene stood beside me hyping me up, I looked over at her smiling glad I was able to finally get her ass out on a Saturday night like we used to do every weekend when we were back in Atlanta. "Look at my bitch on her M.I.L.F shit inna club."

With Jhene's successful hair salon, new hair company, being a new wife and a new mom, she isn't able to take a lot of time for herself to just have some fun.

She's visibly handling all her superwoman tasks with ease, but I know how Jhene get's when she's overwhelmed... and I'm tryna avoid that. Which is why I pulled up to her crib at 10 at night on some, be ready in fifteen typa shit.

 Which is why I pulled up to her crib at 10 at night on some, be ready in fifteen typa shit

"Bitch shut ya ass up, watch this." Stepping back as Jhene grabbed a red cup filled with a dark liquid from our sections table, she tossed her head back filling her mouth up swallowing the shit with ease. Buckling my eyes as the sight, Jhene grabbed onto the railing squatting down to her knees as she bounced her ass at a slow pace to the beat. "I met her in June, she let me hit soon, SHE ATE THE DICK LIKE A PRUNE UH-UH!"