Boys, school and drag racing

Prologue:

At 14 years old I could not believe I was being shipped away to live with friends of the family but before I go on let me tell you about myself. My name is Arriana Satine born on 14th of April 1996 im tall with good bust, midnight black hair and silver eyes, unlike my mother with her auburn hair and chocolate eyes I had my dads looks except he had sky blue eyes, back to me, I'm loved by all, top of the class, great friends and I'm not being being narcassistict, and now I have to give it all away leave my New York City. I fix my clothes ( black booty shorts, grey and violet graphic tee purple converse and silver hoops) and hair then pick up my bags and walk downstairs to meet my parents, the remain silent but each hug me tightly to show me how they are feeling the we go outside to the car and set off for the airport. When we got there I got out of the car and got my bags and was about to go get my plane my mom let a few tears out so I ran up and hugged her then my dad, then finally I waved goodbye and set off for the plane. On the plane I found a seat and put my bag on the one next to me I let a few tears go but then stopped to find 2 boys around my age check me out and wink at me so being the lady I am I gave them the bird which made them turn away. Once I finally felt comfortable I pulled out my purple ( if you havnt noticed I love purple) iPod nano out and started listening to little red, I had variety on my iPod, escape the fate, bring me the horizon, muse, the donnas and rhianna, then I brought my book out, Torment and read it for a while then finished. I got bored so I started painting my nails black, silver and purple then before I realised it we had arrived. When I got out I went looking for Claire, the family friend , when I heard someone shout my name and sure enough there she was jumping up and down, her blonde hair all over her face. I walk towards her where she picks me up in a bear hug, for a dainty girl she is real strong. We said our greetings then set off to Claires car a black Volvo. We drove for a while before coming to a stop I picked up my bags took a breath, opened the door and stepped out.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

So what do you think ? It is my first story so vote comment just no swearing.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter.1

3 years later ...

RIA !!, COME HERE PLEASE!! I walk down the stairs to see a frantic Claire. I run to her and ask what's wrong

MY SISTERS SON IS COMING TO STAY AND HE WILL BE HERE ANY SECOND

Oh yeah I said . Now go get dressed please, i put something out for you she begged though I don't know why. I walked upstairs to my walk in closet, yes walk in, and looked for the clothes she put out and realised why she begged, it was a short white singlet dress which at the bottom had black lace and matching black lace sleeves I was thinking about yelling at her but this was the woman who took me in and gave me all I need and want so I sighed slid a strapless bra on and undies, pulled on the the dress and sleeves and putting on silver flats slipped on some silver braceletts then did my hair in a graceful but messy bun letting some bang frame my face finally added some light pink lipstick and mascarra and I was done in time to hear the door bell ring.

Unknowns POV

As I finished getting dressed , packed and came downstairs I shouted to my parents I was ready and we headed out the door to the car where we drove to my aunties house once we got there we jumped out went to the door and rung the door bell.

Auntie Claire opened it and as we walked in I saw a girl and found that I wasn't the only one she,she was absolutely stunning which was weird since I described girls as hot, also her name is Arriana Satine, she is my age and is going to school with me. My parents said their goodbyes and left, then Claire asked Arrianato show me to my room, ahhhh heaven.