Kiss Kiss Kiss

Chapter 10

Yoongi left in their shared dorm... and went to talk to his poster parents. Of course they got mad when they heard that he was stopping to go to school and worst they disowned him as their son. It wasn't something Yoongi would be surprised of— after all he do expect that this would happen...

"T— thank you so much for everything." Yoongi said then left.

He went to Daegu... at first he tried to work in a small Italian restaurant where in he wash the dishes, he got fired when he collapsed on his 3rd month there... he experienced nausea every morning, he then there meet mrs. Lee, she was the one who helped him to go get a check up.

"I swear whoever this baby's other dad... I will slap him." Mrs. Lee said.

Yoongi chuckled.

"It's okay— I know I can raise the baby all by myself." Yoongi answered— he knows he can't let the older dream shuttered into pieces.

Mrs. Lee made some small research about Yoongi— and of course she then knows that her nephew was the irresponsible horny man who made Yoongi mpreg. So mrs. Lee become more extra caring it was her soon to be grandson.

Mrs. Lee becomes a mother figure to Yoongi— and that was Yoongi would be forever grateful to her. While Yoongi was pregnant— he becomes mrs. Lee's dish washer and helper... but of course mrs. Lee don't let him do the heavy thing she also hired other helpers— and that's how Yoongi an Hoseok met. They become best friends... then Namjoon came.

After some months of craving with weird combinations of food— Namjoon and Hoseok was the one who help Yoongi to satisfy his weird taste for food. Like he eats honey melon every midnight, he would call Hoseok to ask him if he can get him some dried squid from the convenient store, and many more things.

When Yoongi was able to give birth— he started saving money so he can have his own small business.

"Is that it?" Jin asked as he was listening to Yoongi's story.

Yoongi nods as an answer. "Most of the time— Kook and I celebrate his birthday here. He always wish that someday he will meet you." Yoongi added.

"But why did you runaway?" Jin asked.

"Hyung— is that even a question? I know that you are a straight— I mean you are not into boys— that night I know it was a mistake, I know it should never happened if we weren't drunk... I mean if we both become more responsible we could have—"

"Can I kiss you?" Jin asked out of nowhere.

Oh well he's been eyeing Yoongi's thin red lips.

"I — you — what are you talking about hyung?" Yoongi gasped in disbelief.

"If my memory serves me right— the reason why it becomes more heated— it was because I enjoy the feeling of kissing you..." Jin answered looking at Yoongi's eyes.

"So you want to kiss me again to confirm your curiosity again?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"No— It is because I miss you so much that—" Jin pulled Yoongi and made him sit on his lap.

"Kissing you is the only way to complete the missing piece of me." Jin said and connected their lips... the kiss was so slow... and passionate. I knew it— I really did like kissing him back then and didn't restrain myself from touching him more. Jin thought. Jin's hand automatically went inside Yoongi's oversized shirt— Jin was trying to find the soft spot of the younger and he knows that was nippy— Yoongi moaned between their kisses— and if that didn't make Jin turn on... he would not be now sucking Yoongi's neck— Yoongi felt pain— and came to his senses. Yoongi quickly stood up... holding his neck... and pulling down his shirt again.

"That— that shouldn't happen. I am sorry." Yoongi said and run to the bathroom to take care his own business.

"Shit— all this time... the reason why I never made a dirty move to Jaeil was because I like Yoongi the most." Jin muttered to himself.

"I have to take care my own problem too—" Jin said and run to his auntie's shop to take a bath.

He then spilled what happened to him and Yoongi to mrs. Lee— and his auntie didn't think twice on throwing onions right to him.

"Auntie! Stop—" Jin said as he was trying to avoid it.

"You shit headed horny man! I didn't raise you in that way!" She said and throw onions again!

"You scared Yoongi! Stupid!" She said and throw more.

"You almost touch him again! You don't know how hard it is to bear a child!" Mrs. Lee ranted and throw more onions.

"I— I didn't mean it... Yoongi— Yoongi's lips are soft and addicting." Mrs. Lee throw another onion and went straight right to Jin's head.

"Stupid! You are getting married soon! You have a fiance right? What you will do about her?" Mrs. Lee said.

And that hits Jin again— he almost forgot that other than the problem that he wants to be with Yoongi forever— he has a fiance. Whom he is about to break up now—

"I am breaking up with her." Jin answered directly.

"WHAT?! OH MY GHAD HYUNG! THAT MARK REALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH HE MISSES YOU." Hoseok screaming out his lung— Yoongi covered his left ear.

"Can you just help me putting concealer and let's stop jumping into conclusions. Hyung is getting married soon— what happened today should be forgotten." Yoongi said as he was putting concealer.

"Duuh— like if mr. Kim wants to marry Jaeil." Hoseok said.

"Since Jin hyung knows that Jungkook was his son— how you will tell it to Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"I will tell it to Jungkook tonight. We will not open the shop today." Yoongi answered.

"Ohh~ I want to be there you know incase YoonJin happens." Hoseok said.

"YoonJin?" Yoongi asked as he finished putting powder on his mark.

"Oohh Yoongi X Jin." Hoseok said and wiggled his brows.

"Silly—" Yoongi answered.

Later that night— Yoongi and Jungkook were waiting for Jin. But Jungkook didn't know who they were waiting for.

"Appa— I am getting sleepy." Jungkook said as he yawn 🥱 cutely (a/n: didn't know there is a yawn emoji— but why we don't have dabbing emoji and flips hair emoji?)

"Ahh—" Yoongi checked the wall clock— it was past 10 o'clock in the evening already.

"Who are we waiting for?" Jungkook asked and lean his dean at the table.

"Maybe he was not coming— let's go to sleep." Yoongi answered.

Jungkook just followed his appa's words since he was tired already.

"You told me that I should wait you for dinner but you already ate—" Yoongi said and started crying.

"I am sorry Yoongi— it is just acting club member were so persistent on making me eat dinner with them— but I will eat again... I am not yet full." Jin said.

"I am not hungry anymore. I am going to sleep." Yoongi said and went to their shared room— Yoongi moved his bed away from Jin's then when he was sleeping already— Jin pulled it back together again.

"Is he jealous? Or he just really feel bad?" Jin asked to sleeping Yoongi. "Because if he does I swear I might be gay for you Yoongi." Jin muttered and cuddled him in his blanket.

🌸🌸🌸

Tada
I am back again and again! HAHAHHA
Because you all commenting for it hehehe please give this book some love and comment yahknow thank u ~~ happy 2k reads 😘🌸🖤💜💕🌸