"They can't see me naked, can they?" He nervously asked, eyes never leaving the lense.

Everyone in the office mutually chose to ignore him.

"Nevermind" he cleared his throat, and moved close and personal with the camera.

"Hi, my named Micheal" he grinned, "I'm an employee here at jaraaseem and I'm-"

"Stupidly and utterly irrelevant, get back to work" Ian chimed in, not moving in his seat.

"the fuck, you're not doing your work either" Micheal defensively crossed his arms and glared at the unbothered man.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he continues watching hentai, the scenes of it and the website was censored due to copyright reasons and nudity.

Micheal then looks at the camera with a dead expression.

****

"Does it hurt my pride when my coworkers say stupid things?" Micheal paused dramatically for a moment, with a distressed look on his face.

"Yes, because in my eyes, I see myself as the smartest one here. The smartest one in the room. The smartest one in the building. It offends me, and makes me cry in my sleep when they say such unintelligent things to me, because as of how smart I am, I look at myself as their role model, and it makes me feel like I've failed them, in a way"

He folded his arms and pursed his lips forming a determined expression, "I am the Einstein of this generation" he said, VERY seriously.

"But, some day- hey, hey, don't cut me- I'm not done yet, wait I have to-

****

Micheal jumped up and down excitedly and pointed at someone, to who the camera soon changed to "Look, look, look, it's Hannah, hannananana-"

"Micheal, do the world a favour and stop talking" ian once again said, rubbing a hand over his face in annoyance.

"I'm afraid I'll do what I want, bitch" he stuck his tongue out, to which Ian just muttered a small "okay" to.

Micheal glared and started talking to the camera again, but it moved away and quickly panned to two young females, one younger then the other who were talking to eachother at their desks.

"Yeah, I heard from an insider that before Harambe died he said-" there was an unnecessarily loud scream that came from the ladies bathroom, before a tanned, dark haired brunette came out of it, looking disheveled.

"Oh my FUCk" she fanned her face dramatically, leaning her shoulder against the wall "I could've fucking died in there" she muttered, gently tapping her forehead with a tissue to not ruin her make up.

"what happened?" The newly introduced Hannah, asked, furrowing her eyebrows and not at all pleased to be interrupted from her million dollar breaking news.

The angry brunette didn't answer, instead she snapped her head towards the direction of the men in the room, "which one of you fuckers did it?!" she pointed an accusing manicured finger at them.

Ian and Micheal both looked at each other, confused, with Micheal obviously more interested then ian ever will be.

"What're you talking about?" Micheal asked.

"One of you filthy little peasants shat, stank and sped out of the ladies room i-" she fanned herself once more, blinking back her tears.

"Micheal did it, bye" Ian confessed, before planting his face on his keyboard and closing his eyes.

Micheal gaped at Ian, before looking up from his seat to see the still unnamed angry brunette glare at him, with literal fire in her eyes and a deep frown sculpted into her face.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 15, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Healthy Work Environment | germiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें