The three words that change everything

"Well... I ... I love you kei and I always have since the day I met you and you were this shy little girl who was making her debut for city and you scored and you have a massive grin on your face and you looked right at me and we .." before Lucy could finish kei butted in
"And we locked eyes ... I felt safe with you that's why I opened up fast. I was myself around you Lucy . The not only was I the annoying new girl who was loud and funny and giggly it Georgia and Ellie's besties I was also the quiet and grown up girl who cared for a certain someone and that person well not trying to be obvious or anything but it was you lucy bronze" kei jumped from her bed to Lucy's and lent in for a kiss . Before anyone could say another word they were getting more intense.

As time went on they progressed. Lucy ended up with her hand up the midfielders shirt whilst Keira was taking off the defenders shorts. Time seems to speed up and soon all there was left was a pile of clothes on the floor. There kisses become more intense and every few minuets they had to stop for kei to breathe ! Lucy reaches down Keira's stomach and pushed in her fingers causing Keira to moan loudly. Lucy ,with her other hand , placed it over Keira's mouth as she knew the walls were thin and that Ellie and g have good hearing and that Steph and the other girls were only on the other side of the hallway. They continued as they were for a good 7 mins until they swapped and Keira did the same as Lucy as if she needed Lucy to go first to show her what to do. Once again though Lucy moaned and couldn't stop but forgot to cover her mouth so the it was obvious that Ellie and g were hearing this.

Later that night they went down to dinner not wanting to make it obvious they didn't talk that much to eachother and tried to get involved in other conversations.

"So Lucy and Keira I heard you guys having a good time earlier on..." g came over giggling with Ellie
"Remover we do want I sleep tonight guys if you are planning on doing anymore of what you did earlier" Ellie continued
Before anyone could reuse what they were going on about Lucy says
" Ye we were playing football in the room with a rolled up Piece of paper and kei was finding it too funny wasn't she * giving the girls a stern look after making the joke*" the girls nodded and walked away giggling ....

"What was that about ?" Steph asked

" nothing Steph just g and Ellie being annoying but what's new ?" Lucy laughed

Steph smiled and winked over to Ellie and g who were lying on the floor laughing. Steph knew what happened as g and Ellie had already told her as they tell eachother everything !